What's new

jazzfanz **OFFICIAL** 2014 Consensus BIG BOARD Round 4

If all of these players were available, who would you want the Jazz to pick??

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doug Mcdermott

• Elfrid Payton

• Nik Stauskas

• Dario Saric

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Each day until the draft I will post a poll like this, and the jazzfanz CONSENSUS PWR RANK BIG BOARD will be decided.

If all of the players in the poll were avail, who would you like the Jazz to select?

jazzfanz Consensus BIG BOARD

1) Andrew Wiggins

wiggins-1.jpg

2) Jabari Parker

Jabari-Parker.jpg

3) Aaron Gordon

20140414_122745_aarongordon.jpg

you will all remember me when Exum will be busting his *** in Euroleague. Or at best waving towel form the bench.

Aaron Gordon at 3? Jesus...
Hasn't been selected yet. Individual skills are a marvel to behold, but I hear he isn't much of a team player. Wants all glory to be credited to him and his Father.

<I may not be back tomorrow. There's probably a lightning bolt headed my way>

Reactions: MVP
At 5, if Wiggins, Parker, and Exum are all gone then Gordon should absolutely be the pick. It all depends on if the Jazz value Embiid higher than Gordon, Vonleh, and Randle.

At 5, if Wiggins, Parker, and Exum are all gone then Gordon should absolutely be the pick. It all depends on if the Jazz value Embiid higher than Gordon, Vonleh, and Randle.

I think it would be a mistake to select Gordon at #5 if any of Wiggins, Parker, Exum, or Vonleh were available. However, Gordon would be very competitive against any of Smart, Randle, Hood, and injured Embiid.

I think it would be a mistake to select Gordon at #5 if any of Wiggins, Parker, Exum, or Vonleh were available. However, Gordon would be very competitive against any of Smart, Randle, Hood, and injured Embiid.

Those four guys might be gone by 5. It would then be between Gordon, Randle, and Embiid.