What's new

jazzfanz **OFFICIAL** 2014 Consensus BIG BOARD Round 5

If all of these players were available, who would you want the Jazz to pick??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Each day until the draft I will post a poll like this, and the jazzfanz CONSENSUS PWR RANK BIG BOARD will be decided.

If all of the players in the poll were avail, who would you like the Jazz to select?

jazzfanz Consensus BIG BOARD

1) Andrew Wiggins

wiggins-1.jpg

2) Jabari Parker

Jabari-Parker.jpg

3) Aaron Gordon

20140414_122745_aarongordon.jpg

4) Dante Exum

Dante%20Exum_Adidas.jpg

Randle....
I'm still worried about Embiid and his health. He will be my next pick doe.

It's between Embiid and Smart for me. But ultimately, I think Embiid is worth the risk at this point.

We need a star. Embiid has a better chance at becoming that than anyone else left on the board, even if he does also have higher bust potential.

I think the risk of Embiid being a total non factor because of injuries is too high to take him until all of the players with All Star upside are off the board.

Randle is low risk low reward. Will be a decent starter.

I'll go with the high risk high reward (Embiid).

I'm always going to swing for the fences as opposed to picking someone I know will be good and nothing more than that. Don't we already have enough "good" players? Isn't that the whole reason we tanked? To get someone with legit star potential? Passing on Embiid at #5 would be so counter intuitive to the whole point of the tank, IMO.

I agree that we need a player that wants to rip the other teams heart out and eat it. We need a Bill Laimbeer-type personality. I like Marcus Smart for the job. I like Aaron Gordon. I like Randle.

I love the star potential of Embiid and his personality. I'm worried about Parker because he has no defensive tenacity a'la Al Jefferson. We need a baller!