What's new

JazzFanz Official Draft Rumors Thread '13

Per Andy Katz tweet: No trades were submitted to the league by the 2pm ET deadline. Darft order is set.

I think one of them (Burke/McCollum) would likely be there at #10. We could probably get to #10 with 14 + 21.

One of them might be there at #12, and we could definitely get #12 in a trade scenario.

I think Detroit would take Carter-Williams or Zeller at 8.

I think Minnesota would take Caldwelll-Pope if they stay at #9. If they move up, then maybe the team that takes their pick might take McCollum.

So if both McCollum and Burke are on the board at #8, I think they both slip to 10, and one of them might even slip to 13, because Philly and OKC want bigs.

Then there are rumors that teams trading with Dallas for #13 want Karasev.

So.....

First 6: Noel, Dipo, McClemore, Len, Porter, Bennett.

What Sacramento does at #7 is key. If they go with either Zeller or Carter-Williams, we have a real shot at either Burke or McCollum simply falling to the Jazz.

Per Andy Katz tweet: No trades were submitted to the league by the 2pm ET deadline. Darft order is set.

This means that teams are going to watch how the draft shakes out and trade after the fact. Not good or bad news either way.

This means that teams are going to watch how the draft shakes out and trade after the fact. Not good or bad news either way.

I know, but it also means that we get 5 more hours of rumours! Or about ten spins on repeat.

tumblr_lu014myBu51qc6lk8o1_500.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski is projecting that Anthony Bennet slides in the draft. Not good news for those who want Burke or McCollum to slide.

Zeller may have supplanted him in the top 5.

If Bennett slides to #7, do you swap with Sac for him?

Schroeder
Hayward
Bennett
Favors
Kanter

The only way to avoid Kings trading up it seems is if McLemore is off the boar early (I have him going to ORL).

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 40s
Kings have had one conversation about moving up, with Phoenix at No. 5. As Yahoo! reported, they are indeed targeting Ben McLemore.