What's new

JazzFanz Official Draft Rumors Thread '13

#14 #Jazz select Kelly Olynyk, C Gonzaga
-Kelly becomes 1st woman in history to play in the NBA. @NOTSportsCenter

-Kinda funny

Cousins just said, "Max me or trade me." Kings might like to move him.

Jazz could make it Kanter + 14 for Cousins + 7.
Now that I could go for. Could Malone be convinced to come back full-time and keep Cousins in line. Would Demarcus respect Sloan as a father figure? Would PKM let Cousins stay at his house during off days?

Cousins just said, "Max me or trade me." Kings might like to move him.

Jazz could make it Kanter + 14 for Cousins + 7.

I would NOT pay Cousins the max. I don't even know if Cousins is worth more to a team than Kanter. I'd trade Kanter and Williams for Cousins, #7 AND their pick next year, unprotected.

Without their pick next year I say no way.

Sloan could handle Cousins. Corbin could not.

Malone would work Cousins over in a fight; I'd put money on that.

Call me a Homer, but I do not want to see any of the core four traded. I think it's crazy! We have yet to see them play with solid starter minutes. And for someone who is a poor me, the world owes me something cry baby? I say it's madness!

Sloan and Karl could handle him. Maybe.

Sloan could. Calipari and he became very good friends.. Cousins visits Cal several times per year. Cousins is a big kid and immature, I admit, but he responds very well to those he feels knows what the **** they're talking about.

Sloan could. Calipari and he became very good friends.. Cousins visits Cal several times per year. Cousins is a big kid and immature, I admit, but he responds very well to those he feels knows what the **** they're talking about.
Will you be buying season tickets behind the bench if it happens? I know it's a long drive from St. George, but I'm sure you could keep him in line during home games.