What's new

Jazzyfresh shows up, threads get shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Not surprising. Feel free to shut this bad boy down too.

Not surprising. Feel free to shut this bad boy down too.
Yep, he gets to ruin thread after thread. There is no consequence. I'm tired of ignoring page after page of trash where I'm being directly referenced by people I'm ignoring as they drag my name through the mud and accuse me of serious crimes over and over.

@One Brow I may be gone soon but this is the type of **** I am talking about. This is very dangerous and disturbing stuff here. This is not transphobia... Kids need to grow and learn, not be pushed full of life altering drugs especially without proper guidance(really shouldn't at all but this is bad). It's wrong. At least the Doctors made hella money.

Seven months after former pediatric gender clinician Jamie Reed blew the whistle on unquestioning “affirming” care at Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, the New York Times has confirmed core elements of her story.

Speaking with patients, employees, local health-care providers, and parents, the Times investigation corroborated many of Reed’s central allegations, most notably that a substantial number of adolescent patients were prescribed testosterone treatments before their underlying mental-health issues were addressed. Moreover, the St. Louis clinic exhibited a categoric lack of record-keeping and patient tracking.

As “demand rose, more patients arrived with complex mental health issues. The clinic’s staff often grappled with how best to help, documents show, bringing into sharp relief a tension in the field over whether some children’s gender distress is the root cause of their mental health problems, or possibly a transient consequence of them,” the Times noted.

With its psychologists overbooked, the clinic relied on external therapists, some with little experience in gender issues, to evaluate the young patients’ readiness for hormonal medications. Doctors prescribed hormones to patients who had obtained such approvals, even adolescents whose medical histories raised red flags. Some of these patients later stopped identifying as transgender, and received little to no support from the clinic after doing so.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.