What's new

Jeff Green will be..

Have you not read the post on Niang?

At one point a few posters started saying he had no NBA value and wasnt a good shooter.

So what what a few posters say? One poster says vaccinations are bad. Doesn’t make it true or any kind of a broad statement.

So what what a few posters say? One poster says vaccinations are bad. Doesn’t make it true or any kind of a broad statement.
I mean, JFC is a fairly small community. It got to a point where Niang wasnt being properly evaluated IMO, especially when he's a proven shooter.

That poster is me and I never said that but people who don't like me have distorted what I said. Just for the record, I said people need to be cautious about vaccines because some have caused problems for people, notably flu and measles vaccines, and also that doctors are over-vaccinating people. It is not a simple black and white, bad or good issue, but one that needs further review. No one can deny that vaccines have saved the lives of millions of people.

I would like to know what the guy did to warrant banishment. It's like he took a $hi@ in the punch bowl in front of Gail Miller. The guy was the fifth player taken in the draft right behind Mike Conley. That was the draft the Jazz traded up to draft Big Fes. It looks like Rayjohn Tucker is destined to play with the Stars.

I would like to know what the guy did to warrant banishment. It's like he took a $hi@ in the punch bowl in front of Gail Miller. The guy was the fifth player taken in the draft right behind Mike Conley. That was the draft the Jazz traded up to draft Big Fes. It looks like Rayjohn Tucker is destined to play with the Stars.
I'd say he's destined to play for the Jazz. He signed for two years, didn't he, and if you haven't seen his highlights, then you will see why he will be playing for the Jazz. The Jazz are going to have an abundance of riches at the guard position.