What's new

Jefferson and his media boycott

I'd be worried if looked like Al's behavior was cancerous like Dwill's did, but did you see how excited he was when he was on the bench and Favors hit that J from the top of the key with a couple of minutes left in the fourth? He wasn't mopping about not being in the game, he just wanted to get the win.

As long as he has the teams back who cares if he speaks with the media.

I'd be worried if looked like Al's behavior was cancerous like Dwill's did, but did you see how excited he was when he was on the bench and Favors hit that J from the top of the key with a couple of minutes left in the fourth? He wasn't mopping about not being in the game, he just wanted to get the win.

As long as he has the teams back who cares if he speaks with the media.

Ty doesn't have his back.

Big mistake.

Ty doesn't have his back.

Big mistake.

Maybe, but if Ty keeps losing, Greg won't have his back and then he's out of a job. Jefferson has played great and Ty has done nothing. I'd say Big Al has more job security despite Ty's faux extension and I don't think Ty is dumb enough to completely alienate his best player. If he drills a hole in the boat that might keep his head above water he deserves to drown.

Oh my heck. Quit acting like this guy cares about winning. If he cared about winning, he wouldn't have allowed McGhee to get 17 fricking rebounds. Allen plays no defense, doesn't block out, and doesn't do any of the little things that help teams win. All Allen cares about is getting his. Remember, it was after he left the game the Jazz came back. Freaking Evans, who weighs as much as Jefferson's right thigh, did a better job keeping McGhee out of the paint. Don't tell me Jefferson cares about winning, because he sure doesn't play like it.

Big Al had 10 boards in the first Qtr and around 17 or 18 for the game I guess McGee is just as bad.

I also think some people are making a WAY TO BIG a deal of Corbin and Big Al, it's to be expected for the way the season has gone however.
As has been said Big Al was on the bench towel waiving when they did good and when they did bad he was hanging his head, meaning he seemed very engaged from the Bench.

Corbin doesn't need to explain why he does what he does as long as KOC and Greg understand/approve then he's fine.

Big Al had 10 boards in the first Qtr and around 17 or 18 for the game I guess McGee is just as bad.

I also think some people are making a WAY TO BIG a deal of Corbin and Big Al, too be expected for the way the season has gone however.
As has been said Big Al was on the bench towel waiving when they did good and when they did bad he was hanging his head, meaning he seemed very engaged from the Bench.

Corbin doesn't need to explain why he does what he does as long as KOC and Greg understand/approve then he's fine.

First of all, I don't care about McGhee, and I see Allen's stats as still just getting his.

Second of all, I agree with everything else you said.

I appreciate the fact that Al cares and wants to win but at the same time he's being a baby about it. One time, ok, but multiple times and it's a problem. What message does this send to his teammates- 'you losers suck, I'm too good for you'? Millsap cares but you don't see him walking out. I don't care for Al's negativity. He should just say something like, "I'm the closer, regardless," and it would be over. We need a positive attitude like that. Come on Jefferson, suck it up.