What's new

Jeremy Evans

Favors Flave

Only complaint of Ty is can he get Evans around 5-7 minutes a game? He gets dunks and blocks every time he is in and provides magnificent energy

Only complaint of Ty is can he get Evans around 5-7 minutes a game? He gets dunks and blocks every time he is in and provides magnificent energy

This just shows how incredibly deep the Jazz really are. Had not Derrick Favors and Josh Howard been injured, it is unlikely that Evans would have got any playing time. We truly are the deepest team in the NBA. We are absolutely a contender this year. Tyrone Corbin is looking like a coaching genius right now. The Jazz have NEVER played defense like this. The defense we played tonight against the Clippers was absolutely amazing.

Yes, I think the Jazz can make the playoffs but being a contender they are going to have to continue to get better. Remember, the Jazz have had a pretty favorable schedule. If they can play this great on the road then I will be a believer that they can compete. They still have to prove they can beat LA, Dallas and OKC.

Yes, I think the Jazz can make the playoffs but being a contender they are going to have to continue to get better. Remember, the Jazz have had a pretty favorable schedule. If they can play this great on the road then I will be a believer that they can compete. They still have to prove they can beat LA, Dallas and OKC.

I don't see Dallas as being a problem.... way too old to compete in this shortened season.
OKC and LA are a totally different story though.
OKC has the same advantage the Jazz do, with lots of youth and talent.
As far as LA goes, they still have the best player in the game.
We'll see what happens, but playing defense like this..... they can hang with any team in the league.