What's new

Jerry Sloan and Phil Johnson Appreciation Thread

So are we at the point where we can start being bitter at Sloan for leaving and ****ing our season up?? Too soon?

This is my 2nd appreciation post to Jerry & Phil.

Sorry Deron, but this had to be done by someone. ;)
We all love you or some of us used to until you start whining to refs like Kobe & rest of those nuckleheads, started ripping Hayward in public, or even worse fighting with your own coach & letting media know about it which lead to loosing the greatest coaching duo in sports history. Probably it wasn't all your fault, but you were the last person that had to do something about it.

Once upon a time...

respectthedon.jpg

I don't care if you're going to leave or stay and help up win the championship, no player is bigger than Utah Jazz club, not even you!!!

Its about damn time someone put that old fart in his place! Jerry has sucked for a long time, its good he is gone

I well miss Sloan and Johnson. I was there when Jerry took over the team and it has been a heck of a ride as a fan to watch these guys coach this team through the ups and downs. Thanks for all the great years!

This is a Sloan appreciation thread. Not sure if you read that (or can read at all).

So, why don't you just go *edited by moderator*?

What Sean said, minus the whole, "Edited by Deron Lovers" crap.

Long live Sloan, and long live The Johnson -- the epitomy of loyalty that will never be seen again in professional sports.

My family is friendly-ish with some people who were at a party this past Friday night (when we played Phx) and Jerry and Tammy showed up. He said Jerry was very happy and seemed relaxed and at peace. He didn't watch the game, although it was on.