What's new

Jerry Sloan wants to coach, where would be a good fit?

Golfman

Don't know if anybody still cares, and this may be old news, but....

I have a very close friend who knows the Sloans pretty well. He was talking to Jerry recently, and Jerry told him that

A) He really wants to coach again, and hopes something comes his way.
B) He never would have left if he knew the Jazz were going to get rid of Deron.

This made me wonder, where would Jerry Sloan make a good fit? What teams may realistically sign him?

My first thought was the Clippers. They'll probably get a new coach, and seems like he could fit there.
Knicks also need a coach, but I don't think he would mesh particularly well with 'Melo , J.R. Smith, and Amare.
I don't think he wants a project, but the Bobcats may be searching for a new coach. Also maybe Orlando if Dwight gets SVG fired...

Sloan has some loose screws....if he wants to coach again in this league! Unless it's just for the money....which I doubt Sloan needs because of bad investments.

This makes me worry. If we ever fire Corbin, we're probably going to get Sloan back.
But Ty is getting the pieces to his puzzle together, other than his "Lets Go" coaching speeches (That is the majority of his speech in a huddle)

Jerry Sloan had his good days, but they are far behind him. Too many perimeter shooters these days, the only team he'd be able to take far is a team like the Clips. A team that is already loaded with good players.

coffin

Baconthemed-coffin.jpg