What's new

Jimmer Fredette and Kings Working on Buyout

Classy move by new Sac management. I heard this morning that the Lakers, Spurs, and OKC have interest to sign him for the remainder of the season.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Classy move by new Sac management. I heard this morning that the Lakers, Spurs, and OKC have interest to sign him for the remainder of the season.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

If that's true, I'd go Spurs if I were him. Pops has the best chance of finding a way to use him correctly.

jimmer-fredette-hors.jpg

Looks like he is going to Chicago. Not a bad choice. Playoff team + a guardline that is full of guys that are sub 40% FG shooters that have no business getting the minutes they do. If he can't squeeze a little PT there.....march onward to Europia.

Damn, those Chicago fans were all over Jimmer's dick. He's gonna be to Chicago as Brian Scalabrine was to the Celtics. He did get those 3 minutes in with a silky smooth transition 21' footer.

Anyone know what kind of deal he got? I'm assuming he is just signed to the end of this year?

I say bring in Jimmer. With a looming pick in the 9-14 range, and the more likely than not re-signing of Ty Corbin, how can it get any worse. It would at least be entertaining to let the kid loose and have him jack up 15 3's per game to try and set some records.