What's new

Jimmer

homeytennis

ww.deseretnews.com/article/865636893/Jimmer-determined-to-make-most-of-his-half-year-guarantee-with-San-Antonio.html

DICK HARMON. Wonderful columnist.

But seriously, I thought that the Kings were the worst situation for him to go to and that if he'd ever get with a coach/team that actually tries to utilize their players according to their skill, he might be able to succeed. I don't think that anymore because his stints in Chicago and New Orleans he sucked bad.

DICK HARMON. Wonderful columnist.

But seriously, I thought that the Kings were the worst situation for him to go to and that if he'd ever get with a coach/team that actually tries to utilize their players according to their skill, he might be able to succeed. I don't think that anymore because his stints in Chicago and New Orleans he sucked bad.
My feelings on jimmer as well. So disappointing

Too small, too slow. We knew this was going to happen.
I thought he would have an eddie house like career. Nope, much worse so far

As much as I like to trash the Jimmer, I kinda feel bad for him at this point. Nothing hurts more than watching the slow death of a dream. I might even have to root for him to find a spot as a situational shooter in SA. FWIW, I always thought SA would be the best place for him. If he can't stick there, I think he's done in this league.

As much as I like to trash the Jimmer, I kinda feel bad for him at this point. Nothing hurts more than watching the slow death of a dream. I might even have to root for him to find a spot as a situational shooter in SA. FWIW, I always thought SA would be the best place for him. If he can't stick there, I think he's done in this league.

He'll be playing overseas after this stint with SAS.

Don't feel too bad for him.
He has already made over ten million, is young, has a hot wife, and will continue making millions playing basketball for years to come.

Lucky *******