What's new

Jimmy Butler's Day off - Jazz @ Timberbulls 10/31/2018 6 pm MST

To be expected the team would be sluggish at the end of a long road trip. Just a bummer Rose had to go super nova. Our defense was pretty trash at moments, but even when they played great D Rose was splashing on them.

The Mitchell hamstring injury really ****ed the Jazz too. I think the Jazz likely win with Donovan in. The Gobert hook shot was kind of ill-advised, but it didnt look that terrible. The Jazz missed some good looks at 3 to end the game. The real bummer is all the missed FT's.

Trick or treat says D Rose

That last shot by Exum was blocked yeah? I flip over to GSW and theres Jerebko knocking down a deep 3 =\

Rough but we win if DM can finish. Had them on the ropes and no where to go with the offense when he left. Also it allowed Ricky to stay in the game and that **** wasn’t working tonight.

The Derrick rose revenge game... shoulda never cut him... basketball is stupid and imma eat all my kids candy now.

Also I love Rudy but one of my least favorite things is when he decides to go Leroy Jenkins and dribble into a hook shot... not on the most important offensive possession of the game big fella.

Also free throws... damn they tried to give it to us.

We played great. They did too. Rose was the difference. Also would have been nice to have The Don at the end.

Also I love Rudy but one of my least favorite things is when he decides to go Leroy Jenkins and dribble into a hook shot... not on the most important offensive possession of the game big fella.

2 absolute ********* calls on Gobert. Jazz playing like absolute *****. Jazzfanz site not working.

I'm afraid this is going to be an ongoing theme this season for the Jazz. Adam Silver is bound and determined for every team to average 130 points, and that wouldn't happen against Utah unless they can set the tone early for Gobert and let him know that they are going to limit his ability to defend.

I hate Adam Silver and I hope he gets a nasty STD.

Seemed to be a broken play and Rudy was c

Seemed to be a broken play and Rudy was confused as to what to do, it looked to me. No Donovan as the go-to guy at the end really hurt.

I'm afraid this is going to be an ongoing theme this season for the Jazz. Adam Silver is bound and determined for every team to average 130 points, and that wouldn't happen against Utah unless they can set the tone early for Gobert and let him know that they are going to limit his ability to defend.

I hate Adam Silver and I hope he gets a nasty STD.

Rudy gets a **** whistle. I just wish he’d get the same respect physical defenders like Tucker and Green get.

Seemed to be a broken play and Rudy was c

Seemed to be a broken play and Rudy was confused as to what to do, it looked to me. No Donovan as the go-to guy at the end really hurt.

He had plenty of time to run another action. It was a bad decision.

Ekpe Udoh should not be on an NBA floor, dude is hot garbage! Just give those minutes to Bradley, couldnt be any worse.

Favs... just makes me sad.

Quins lineups need to be questioned, wtf is Rubio out there for when we need shooters?

D.Rose was just great, when a guy gets that hot you cant do nothing about it. Coming around on those screens... wow! We should really do that more for DM.

Closing lineup should have been.

Exum
DM / Grayson
Ingles
Niang
Rudy

I was bummed after this loss for a bit, but on the other hand, no Mitchell for the last half of the game, Rose goes nuclear, and the Jazz lose by 3....it could be worse.