What's new

Jimmy Butler's Day off - Jazz @ Timberbulls 10/31/2018 6 pm MST

I missed the game and am just now catching up. So Donovan got hurt, Rose went supernova and the Jazz lost? Ugh.

Any updates on Donovan? Please tell me it's not serious.

Lol. Did you watch the playoffs last year? Don't be so reactionary, when emotions are high. We got alphas on this time dawg.
Yes, I watched every minute of every game. I stand by what I said. We have an amazing team, but we need someone (anyone) to step up when it really matters. I feel like the Jazz play scared.

Again, the talent is there, is the mentality there too? I’m not sure yet.

I knew it was a bad look to cut a former MVP, 29 year old Rose. Guy had it out for us tonight and he got his message across. And here we are starting Ricky Rubio whom can't even guard him hahahaha.

Rubio is better than Rose. One game doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Wait til Rose gets hurt again and misses 40 games.

Rubio is better than Rose. One game doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Wait til Rose gets hurt again and misses 40 games.

Really? Because so far stats and gameplay show that Rose is outplaying Rubio by a long stretch. And you're assuming Rose will get injured. Those are pretty dry and don't mean **** when aplayer is healthy and playing his best ball in the last 4 years.

Yes, I watched every minute of every game. I stand by what I said. We have an amazing team, but we need someone (anyone) to step up when it really matters. I feel like the Jazz play scared.

Again, the talent is there, is the mentality there too? I’m not sure yet.

You don't feel like Donovan stepped up when it mattered in the OKC series? Give me a break.

Well, the team has looked like crap all season. I know some of it is rule changes but when a player 7 years past his prime drops 50 on you, something is wrong.

Well, the team has looked like crap all season. I know some of it is rule changes but when a player 7 years past his prime drops 50 on you, something is wrong.

Well we let an old, derailed Kobe go off for 60 awhile back. We are notorious for letting players have career nights against us. Rose is having a great renaissance year though and is only 30 years old.

Who defended Rose? How did Exum do?

Our defense is struggling. In fact we're now 10 DRTG-pts behind the top team (106 vs 96)

Hard pill to swallow. I guess we aren't an elite team right now.

These are the types of games that hurt when we are fighting for playoff position at the end of the year.

Really deflated. We have a brutal schedule coming up. We needed this one badly.