What's new

Jobs Devin Harris Would Rather be Doing than Playing PG for the Jazz

1. Bell - Extremely selfish player. He should care enough about this team to take himself out of the game when his coaches wont. Hopefully watching Burks score 15 in 10 minutes on the floor helps him to figure this out sooner than later.
2. Corbin - Asleep at the wheel. Letting teams go on 20-30 point runs before realizing a timeout or two is needed.
3. Jefferson - Looks dumbfounded and plays dumbfounded. Gets the ball, eats it, squats at the hoop, and hopes his "CRAP" goes in...could care less about his 4 other wide-open teammates on the floor.
4. KOC - Didn't occur to him that we would need a player or two that can score from beyond 6-feet from the hoop.
5. Harpring and Boller - Still sucking at calling games.

Jefferson is so spot on. He rarely passes out of the paint, and he is killing the offensive flow.

Harris showed me something last night. I still don't think he's a great floor leader, but he was good last night. He played really hard, and that's the first time I've seen that from him. Can he keep that level of effort, or something sufficiently close to it, for the rest of the year? Not sure.

CJ. Sheez.

And how about Millsap at the 3? He would have been very effective against Iggy, IMO. He's shown he's got the range! It's time. C'mon Corbin!

Harris showed me something last night. I still don't think he's a great floor leader, but he was good last night. He played really hard, and that's the first time I've seen that from him. Can he keep that level of effort, or something sufficiently close to it, for the rest of the year? Not sure.

CJ. Sheez.

And how about Millsap at the 3? He would have been very effective against Iggy, IMO. He's shown he's got the range! It's time. C'mon Corbin!

Devin Harris can shoot but can't dish. Not good for a point guard. I guess he could be the decoy point and we just let Hayward do the play making