What's new

John Stockton anti vaxxer? Who would have thought.

Actually Game, yes, the censoring is happening all over the world. You guys could watch videos/testimonies, see statistics and you'd just brush them off; claim it's coincidence or unrelated. How many studies have proven there is graphene oxide/dioxide in the shots? Who/where patented? What does it do? Is there an explanation for why it would be in there that isn't downright nefarious? Have you seen the results of autopsies conducted on patients and the affect spike protein has on organs? Did you know there was an HIV component added to the spike protein?

Here are all the Big-Pharma fake created BS evidence against the HIV claim. Of course, it is all fake because they want us to have HIV for some reason, because if we do then they have power over us. I have been vaccinated and boosted, and the other night at dinner, I felt like someone had some power over me. It was pretty clear it was because of microchips and HIV purposely added to the vaccine. I went home, went to bed, took a shower the next day, went to work. Played with my dog later. You know, the stuff they want you to think is just normal life, when really you are In Their Power. Hail Greyskull!!!

I don't know. I mean my brother has sent about $5000 to that woman from south africa with the gold she wants to move to the states so he can bring her and her gold here and marry her since she was a super-model in south africa and now for some reason needs a steady stream of money to come to America and share her fortune and her perfect body with a 62 year old guy who lives in a back shed behind the place he drives a tractor for and rarely showers. If this kind of stuff can happen to ordinary people, well anything is possible. You obviously just do not know how the real world works, GF. Get a clue! You said exactly what they wanted you to say! Now they will gain all the Power because you said what they wanted you to! The Power, maybe of Graystoke or something, who knows? But the Power is real, and it controls you and everyone you love!!!

seriously though I feel really bad for my brother. that part was very true. he is being heavily catfished and we cannot convince him otherwise. he is just lonely and has few prospects of anything because of really bad decisions he made early in life. Seeing this kind of thing first-hand is just heart-breaking.
That's happening with my Dad, actually, except she's Ukranian and he's 86 years old.

Honestly, I'd prefer he just spend a couple grand and take a trip to a legal brothel in Australia or Germany. Or Japan, he always wanted to go to Japan anyway. It'd be cheaper and he wouldn't get his feelings hurt.

Actually Game, yes, the censoring is happening all over the world. You guys could watch videos/testimonies, see statistics and you'd just brush them off; claim it's coincidence or unrelated. How many studies have proven there is graphene oxide/dioxide in the shots? Who/where patented? What does it do? Is there an explanation for why it would be in there that isn't downright nefarious? Have you seen the results of autopsies conducted on patients and the affect spike protein has on organs? Did you know there was an HIV component added to the spike protein?
Not a single study has proven graphene oxide. And graphene dioxide isn't a thing.

Post one single "study" and the results that shows evidence of graphene dioxide in the vaccine and we will all apologize immediately and vote for you for president. One study. One actual scientific study where they looked at multiple significant samples and tested them and determined it contained graphene oxide or dioxide in the shot. Even the guy that made the first claim admitted it was from a vial he could not confirm chain of custody for. So he has no idea what was in it.

The allegations are based on an analysis by a professor in Spain which has been rejected by experts. He obtained what he himself described as non-conclusive results after studying one vial. He said the vial was purported to contain a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine but said it had come to him by a messenger service and acknowledged that the vial’s origin was unknown.

So please post one study, with the full lab results and spectroscopic breakdown of the shot and their testing methods and incontrovertible evidence. Just one. If it is behind a pay-wall, I will pay to view it. No excuses.

Let's make a deal. You post one solid scientific study using real verified and validated vaccine samples, with scientific analysis and full results confirming the claim of graphene oxide, peer reviewed and validated, and I will delete my account from Jazz Fanz.

If you can't, then you delete your account.

Deal?

I figured at some point, someone would chime in with fact checkers and of course the usual ones, Reuters, politifact, factcheck, where's Snopes? Using those would be like asking you guys to check the info if you were on Pfizer/Moderna payroll.
None of those people are doctors. Orac is a doctor whose been looking at antivaxxer nonsense for over a decade.

Basketball Great John Stockton Tells RFK, Jr. Why He Took a Stand on COVID Mandates​

More trash for the trash pile...

Basketball Great John Stockton Tells RFK, Jr. Why He Took a Stand on COVID Mandates​

Stockton just demeaning himself further by associating with RFKJ.

Reactions: MVP
ok fake gate keeper
Is this a new slam you ****tards use against people who call out your *********?

I don't have a gate. Lucky for you this site is very accepting of stupid people sharing stupid ideas. You're not going to be banned or moderated if you can manage to follow the very simple board rules.

Please note, very importantly, I'm not at all involved in board moderation. I'm just a user like you.

Is this a new slam you ****tards use against people who call out your *********?

I don't have a gate. Lucky for you this site is very accepting of stupid people sharing stupid ideas. You're not going to be banned or moderated if you can manage to follow the very simple board rules.

Please note, very importantly, I'm not at all involved in board moderation. I'm just a user like you.
rockets-hakeem-olajuwon-slap-utah-jazz-billy-paultz.gif