What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

Part of it is probably that they see no benefit - not getting sick isn't obvious, the LACK of illness just seems normal to us now. A couple hundred years ago, it was a miraculous thing to only lose 1/4 of your children to disease.
Well if for a significant proportion of the population Covid is now the very mild condition that it is and the vaccine is so poor at preventing infection or transmission what on earth is the point of taking it ?? It's not rocket science

There's TONNES of these sorts of studies looking at issues with the vaccine.

Well if for a significant proportion of the population Covid is now the very mild condition that it is and the vaccine is so poor at preventing infection or transmission what on earth is the point of taking it ?? It's not rocket science
What’s confusing for someone like myself, no medical training, completely at the mercy of experts that know far more than I can know, at least easily know, without the same level of expertise, is someone with your professional experience, saying the above, and the author’s of the study you cited stating at the conclusion of their discussion: “it should be emphasized that our data does not in any way change the conclusion that both mRNA vaccines are safe and effective”.

I do understand that Covid-19 poses greater risks for some than others. I was never concerned with dying, as strange as that could sound. From the time I first heard of Long Covid, that has been my #1 concern….

As to why some people don’t want to take this particular vaccine. And I repeat some or. Younger healthy people. If you can’t see why you are a lost cause.

So, question: does Long Covid affect all age groups? Can it affect young people? The authors of the study you cited stated the mRNA vaccines were “safe and effective”. I do know that very mild cases, I believe even asymptomatic cases, can result in Long Covid. Is that not true? If a young person, not a senior like myself, was concerned with developing Long Covid, which I assume could only happen if they developed Covid-19 in the first place, are you saying they would be acting foolishly if they tried to stay “up to date” with mRNA vaccines, because they were concerned with the absolutely debilitating, life altering symptoms of Long Covid? I know some here have actually advocated getting the virus, because of the effectiveness of natural immunity. To myself, Long Covid kind of throws a monkey wrench in that approach. Unless, as you imply(?) that getting the vaccine is useless for any but the most vulnerable, and I assume the vulnerability you are talking about is worsening comorbidities already there in a person, and/or dying, but not Long Covid per se.

I do think, until we hopefully get a handle on it. Long Covid is affecting many people’s ability to lead productive lives, work for a living, etc. I believe I saw a WHO estimate of 65 million worldwide afflicted with Long Covid.

I stooped wearing my N95 mask some time ago. But, I’m not into crowded venues anyway. If I think future boosters are helpful, or if the CDC says I should, I almost surely will. I had seen many statistics suggested for the prevalence of Long Covid. 1 in 8 seems a common number cited.

I guess what I’m thinking is that Long Covid can strike young, healthy people, and I would not consider that particular outcome “mild” for a young person. The disease was mild, but living has suddenly become a whole lot more difficult. So, from where I stand, there’s more than just Covid-19 for anybody to worry about. But Long Covid can resolve in time, and researchers are busy studying it as well. So there is hope at least.

Guess I’m asking a lot of questions, and if this is just rambling at this point, pay no attention….

Pressure is one thing, which I'm okay with. Force with no path for exemption, I'm not okay with. That said, I sure do wish 90+ percent of people got vaccinated for everything vaccines are available for.

I get that mRNA vaccines are new, so I'm fine with and I understand that some people are hesitant. But vaccines are generally about the safest and most effective medical treatments available. They are amazingly good for our society and our species. How people have singled out vaccines for their special level of suspicion I just don't understand.
I don't think most people are anti-vax. Most people are anti-authotarian. This is why the African American community is one of the least vaxxed. You literally have a govenrment that constantly changed their stances telling you if you do not take this brand new experimental drug you will be fired and lose everything. A mandate that was deemed unconstitutional in states like New York. Now people are getting their back pay for being wrongfully and unconstitutionally fired over unconstitutional tyranny. People play stupid and say nobody was forced, but being UNCONSTITUTIONALLY told to take something against their religion and will or lose their job is a form of force.

Last edited:
The doubling down on the moral need to take the vaccine to protect others despite that having been proven just so inaccurate a long time ago is laughable.
Your notion that it is inaccurate is laughable.

In countries whose health systems aren’t beholden to the corrupt pharmaceutical companies and re actually investigating vaccine injuries and complications they’re actually conducting risk benefit analysis and recommending to not give the mRNA vaccine to young healthy people.
Incorrect. Many countries are recommending Pfizer instead of Moderna, because Pfizer has a reduced risk of side effects, but almost no countries are recommending that the vaccines not be given.

It has nothing to do with how the black community is underserved medically in every other area?
Maybe, partially but there were clinics everywhere. Are you saying the black community is not smart enough to go to a medical clinic? People do not trust the government especially the African American community. Even if you're right, then that is on the Biden Administration for failing these communities.

Again, I am part of the group that does not trust the government that lied non-stop and failed in many areas here. We are not anti-vax but when you have to force things on people or take away their jobs... Unconstitutionally... that is flat out authoritarianism. By definition. "Favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom". I have a personal freedom and religious freedom to not stick experimental drugs that we don't know the side effect into my body. This is why New York is being forced to pay back pay to the people unconstitutionally fired. The supreme court even found these mandates for the entire country unconstitutional.

Maybe, partially but there were clinics everywhere.
They opened vaccine sites at the mall and the fairgrounds around here. None that I knew of in East St. Louis.

Are you saying the black community is not smart enough to go to a medical clinic?

People do not trust the government especially the African American community. Even if you're right, then that is on the Biden Administration for failing these communities.
I don't believe you're so ignorant that you think the problems started in 2021 or later. Though, I agree Biden has not changed all that much.

We are not anti-vax but when you have to force things on people or take away their jobs... Unconstitutionally... that is flat out authoritarianism. By definition.
When a private employer requires vaccination as a part of working for a company, that's capitalism. The government did not force anyone to get vaccinations. Not even the military forces were required to get vaccinations. No authoritarianism.

This is why New York is being forced to pay back pay to the people unconstitutionally fired.
If you mean New York City, not according to the mayor.

The supreme court even found these mandates for the entire country unconstitutional.
It was one judge, and on a state-level court, not "The supreme court". If I had made an exaggeration like that, you would be calling me a pathological liar.

It was one judge, and on a state-level court, not "The supreme court". If I had made an exaggeration like that, you would be calling me a pathological liar.
You are though. You lied here again... I apologized and I'm trying to be nice but this is not ground breaking news dude. I did not exaggerate, I literally told the truth. The mandates were found unconstitutional outside of healthcare workers. Did you really not know this?

Supreme Court Rules Biden Vaccine Mandate for Businesses is Unconstitutional​

You are though. You lied here again... I apologized and I'm trying to be nice but this is not ground breaking news dude. I did not exaggerate, I literally told the truth. The mandates were found unconstitutional outside of healthcare workers. Did you really not know this?

Supreme Court Rules Biden Vaccine Mandate for Businesses is Unconstitutional​

One Brow literarily has no idea what he is talking about. He just posts things to dismiss you and your argument. He has become a waste of time to debate with

This is why New York is being forced to pay back pay to the people unconstitutionally fired. The supreme court even found these mandates for the entire country unconstitutional.

You are though. You lied here again...
Except, as I quoted above, you were talking about the mandates of New York, and the Supreme Court said nothing them., at all. Bring in a ruling about an entirely different matter might fool someone looking to be fooled, but your lies won't fool anyone who cares to know the truth.

Except, as I quoted above, you were talking about the mandates of New York, and the Supreme Court said nothing them., at all. Bring in a ruling about an entirely different matter might fool someone looking to be fooled, but your lies won't fool anyone who cares to know the truth.
MI have a personal freedom and religious freedom to not stick experimental drugs that we don't know the side effect into my body. This is why New York is being forced to pay back pay to the people unconstitutionally fired. The supreme court even found these mandates for the entire country unconstitutional.
I was talking about vax mandates in general. New York was just an example of the total unconstitutionality of the mandates. Very nice pathological turn though. You are literally changing my words.
The supreme court even found these mandates for the entire country unconstitutional.

I was talking about vax mandates in general. New York was just an example of the total unconstitutionality of the mandates. Very nice pathological turn though. You are literally changing my words.
We can agree that you worded it poorly, and that you meant "similar" when you said "these". Never assume malice.

So has Stockton provided the proof he claimed to have yet?

Any idea what he's waiting for? It's been a while now.

Nope and still not one single person hurt by this outside of a few force-vax's feelings. Not one person actually hurt. Not even kind of. Why what a nobody in the grand scheme of things said triggers grown men so much is a mystery to adults.

On one side you have Stockton making baseless claims, on the other the same guys triggered to extensive levels over what Stockton said are saying a guy on video is somehow fake. Both you are the same conspiracy pushers. That's fine though again nobody was hurt that you guys created a conspiracy that a guy on video didn't exist.

Last edited:

The timing has to be right on these things, to get maximum exposure and to make sure that the largest number of people possible are pissed off enough to get really mad on twitter, or something.

The timing has to be right on these things, to get maximum exposure and to make sure that the largest number of people possible are pissed off enough to get really mad on twitter, or something.
So, maybe, when he has a national stage at the All Star Game?

So even left wing media outlets are now saying that the lab leak theory is looking more and more plausible. If true this a huge cover up from the ground up. Meanwhile grown men are mad at John Stockton for nothing. The ease of manipulation of these lower class citizens to hate a guy over nothing yet stay silent about actual important issues like origin is insane. Amazing how John Stockton made grown men angry over literally nothing yet Fauci who CONSTANTLY lied and was wrong about many many things the lower class stay silent..

John Stockton that hurt absolutely nobody and grown men are triggered for months on end.
Yet..
Fauci that constantly lied, emailed to keep things hidden, was wrong about mask(well at first he told the truth), wrong about the efficacy of the vaccine, wrong about booster, wrong about not studying GoF and lied in front of Congress and these same easily manipulated sheep don't say a word. True example of being brain washed.

Last edited: