What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

And you fail to even the entertain the idea that it is true. Pfizer has not denied that this guy works there nor that he's a higher up official. What you guys are saying seems fabricated and has literally zero evidence and when I simply ask for evidence you all fail to provide anything, literally anything....even you said "don't answer that".

Now I've brought video evidence, I've brought evidence that it has in fact messed with woman's reproductive cyckes, I've brought evidence that they are actually mutating the virus(in their own words "engineering", I've provided a guy that literally works for Pfizer saying some pretty damning stuff.

You guys, with literally no counter argument claim he's fake. Where are you guys getting this information? How exactly is it fake? With all this pressure on Pfizer why not come out and say he's not an employee? That would literally put the entire PV piece to shame. I've even provided left leaning sources that say they as well as many others have reached out about this....

I have evidence... I have provided evidence... You guys have provided nothing. What if this IS real? A very high up official admitting his own vaccine could lead to dangerous side effects? Admitting that Pfizer buys off government officials (pharma is the leading donor to politicians), admitting gain if function?

You guys fail to even entertain the idea yet you have nothing but bias to say video evidence is wrong. You say my plentiful evidence is insufficient yet you haven't broughten anything to the table. And by you I mean all of you. Your only argument is that PV is not reliable but there's actual video evidence. Unless you can prove that this Jordan Walker is some fake cgi'd face swap fake person you have absolutely nothing.

If he's real, which everything I see is that he is, the claims he is making is extremely important. Maybe not to those who pushed and bullied this vaccine on innocent people (truly one of biggest infringements on human rights in our lifetime) but for those of us who were hesitant for the very reasons Jordan Walker said are partially vindicated. Meanwhile fascist pigs like Thriller can be seen as the bag of bigoted dung that he/they are. This is why he and others are fighting so hard with a conspiracy they cannot backup.

I've asked basic simple questions.
@Red
This is how I was responding before you and your self proclaimed intelligent sidekicks started picking fights. Unlike you I don't have prop up my faux intelligence and inflated(extremely inflated) ego. The sheer cockiness that you think you're some messiah and I'm too stupid to understand your degrading post that are meant to talk down to me. You are not as brilliant as you think you are and I am not your child. Go through the late 30's and early 40's pages and tell me I didn't put a lot of time and effort for you bullies just to bully.

You're the typical woke alt-left sheep that South Park made fun of. Sniffing your own flatulence because you think you are better than anybody else. You're not. You have no clue of my background you're just a bigot who thinks all Republicans and especially the Trump supporters you openly despise are stupid..

fart-south-park.gif

Last edited:
Sniffing your own flatulence because you think you are better
How dare you?! Don’t you know every man loves the smell of his own farts? How dare you hold such a thing against me?! I am not an animal!!

How dare you?! Don’t you know every man loves the smell of his own farts?

Lol see... I'm continually called a liar but I'm continually spot on. Again, you didn't deny anything, you actually just agreed so...I take my post as 100% factual. Thanks.

Anyone else wanna openly admit you're just a wannabe intellectual bigot that hates anybody that votes differently like @Red just did? Mad respect.

Last edited:
When Sarah Huckster said earlier this week, “the choice is between normal and crazy”, I don’t think she realized how most Americans took that.

Does this seem normal to you?

View: https://twitter.com/accountablegop/status/1623781272022548480?s=46&t=CWeYMfHWV43Q40hGTOw0Lw

This video is heavily doctored and fake. This is edited to make it seem like he says something that he really didn't say even though he's on video literally saying it word for word.

(And sadly since you intellectuals don't understand sarcasm, I'm sarcastically mocking the cast cult that were pushing conspiracies like my paragraph above here last week. Crazy how Thriller of Qanon pushes crazy conspiracies that actual video of people saying something is fake yet cries when Flynn pushes his crazy conspiracies. Two Qanons(peas) in a pod if you ask me.)

Last edited:
I don't visit this site often anymore, but when I do I can never seem to avoid checking out the train wreck that they call political discussions here. The reason thread fascinates me is that Steak is so obviously correct about many of the points he attempted to make (not all, because he is definitely wrong about this clown being the third ranking executive), but those who can't afford to accept any information that counters their narrative had throw out ridiculous arguments in order to dismiss what was right in front of their face. They came up with every excuse possible to explain why this information does not matter. Interestingly, those same people were thrilled when the audio recording of Trump came out about "grab 'em by the..." In the opinion of the exact same people who see nothing concerning about the Pfizer recording, the Trump recording was completely acceptable and proof of far more than just the words that happened to be captured on that particular tape. Meanwhile, in that case, those on the right were put in the uncomfortable position of defending the indefensible. And of course, they did their best.

What the whole thing demonstrates to me is how tribal we are. We get so caught up in our group that it does not matter if we are right. It only matters that we win the argument. It should be easy for a conservative to say that Trump's words about women were indefensible. It should be easy for a liberal to admit that this Pfizer executive's words are cause for great concern. This is true no matter what we think of the person/organization who recorded them. Yeah, maybe the Pfizer clown is not actually an employee of Pfizer and that would change everything, but if that is the case Steak is absolutely correct: Pfizer should have put that info out there. When they explained their own position they would definitely have disassociated with him. The fact that they didn't makes it seem that he is almost certainly an employee. Maybe this Pfizer dude lives in such a sick and twisted world that he thinks a date would be impressed by the many terrible allegations that he's made and he really was lying, or maybe some of what he said was true. Either way, I do not think Steak deserved the piling on and bullying that he experienced in this thread. I'm quite confident that a lot of people agreed with his point but they have seen, time and again, the consequences of engaging with the committed left, so they chose to keep their mouths shut.

We can all do better than this, on both sides. Maybe some of us will recognize that neither side has come anywhere close to cornering the market on truth, and also that most of the people on both sides are 1) a lot closer to the center than the extremists are attempting to make us believe and 2) much more motivated by positive intentions (albeit sometimes misdirected) than those on the other side of the coin are led to believe.

(My comment about positive intentions do not extend to everyone, though. It would be naïve to think that there are no bad actors. There are a handful (relatively speaking) of truly slimy people out there. George Soros, who appears to bet billions against our culture and then invests millions in bringing about the sorts of destruction he will profit from is a perfect example.)

They came up with every excuse possible to explain why this information does not matter.
To be clear, I never questioned that the interview happened or that those specific words were said. When I asked SteakandEggs why the information in the video mattered, he came up blank. Do you feel the information matters? Why?

It should be easy for a liberal to admit that this Pfizer executive's words are cause for great concern.
What did you hear that was concerning to you?

I'm quite confident that a lot of people agreed with his point but they have seen, time and again, the consequences of engaging with the committed left, so they chose to keep their mouths shut.
I can only think of one person on the left (and not all that far left) in this forum who engages in bullying.

We can all do better than this, on both sides. Maybe some of us will recognize that neither side has come anywhere close to cornering the market on truth, and also that most of the people on both sides are 1) a lot closer to the center than the extremists are attempting to make us believe and 2) much more motivated by positive intentions (albeit sometimes misdirected) than those on the other side of the coin are led to believe.
I heartily endorse this remark.

George Soros, who appears to bet billions against our culture and then invests millions in bringing about the sorts of destruction he will profit from is a perfect example.
Soros is just another billionaire, and they're all greedy assholes who'd rather burn society than lose power (otherwise they would not be billionaires). He's no different from the Koch brothers or the Walton family in that regard. You put a real stink on your otherwise fine post here.

Last edited:
George Soros!

*Drink*
I will take a drink every time you say something that is even slightly politically balanced. Unless you behavior changes drastically this is going to result in my permanent and complete sobriety.

I also noticed that OB replied to the post I made yesterday, but apparently he has since decided to delete it.

To be clear, I never questioned that the interview happened or that those specific words were said. When I asked SteakandEggs why the information in the video mattered, he came up blank. Do you feel the information matters? Why?

What did you hear that was concerning to you?

I can only think of one person on the left (and not all that far left) in this forum who engages in bullying.

I heartily endorse this remark.

Soros is just another billionaire, and they're all greedy assholes who'd rather burn society than lose power (otherwise they would not be billionaires). He's no different from the Koch brothers or the Walton family in that regard. You put a real stink on your otherwise fine post here.
You're right. You were on ignore. You're off now.

I'm not sure how you do the multiquote thing when responding so I'll just handle each of them in order below:

I cannot conceive of how you could claim that SteakandEggs came up blank. He stated repeatedly multiple reasons why it mattered. Frankly, it is impossible for me to understand the world you inhabit if you believe it might not matter. At the very least a person purporting to be an employee made ridiculous and wholly unsubstantiated claims about Pfizer. At the most a Pfizer executive admitted to even worse violations of trust than all but the most vaccine hesitant in the population had even imagined. If it were my employee who had said those words there would be swift and visible consequences. First, I would clearly state whether I employed him or not and exactly what his role was. Second, I would give him an opportunity to publicly explain himself. Third, he would almost certainly be fired, either for telling ridiculous lies about my company or for revealing what an incredibly unethical and criminal organization we ran. I realize I put you on ignore last night simply because that very first question indicates there may be no point in trying to reason with you, but I will give it a shot.

There are many people who engage in bullying, both on this site and elsewhere. In the thread we are discussing there were multiple people who demeaned Steak's intelligence and ability to communicate, apparently primarily because they didn't like what he had to say. My comment was more far-reaching than just this thread, though. It's nearly impossible to have meaningful conversations about anything when tactics like slurs of racism are the go-to response of those who support the opposing position. Even black people who support conservative positions are branded as racists.

Thanks for the hearty endorsement.

I disagree on your billionaire comment. I have several billionaire clients. I assure you that they are as different from one another as members of any other group you will ever meet. The tag "billionaire" has nothing whatsoever to do with whether a person is good or bad. It may be true that the Kochs or the Waltons are as reprehensible as Soros, and I apologize for not listing a bad conservative alongside my bad liberal because I do understand why you would take offense at that. The reason I included the stuff about Soros, political persuasions aside, is that as much as I would love to have a Kumbaya relationship with the majority of people, I believe we must remain cognizant that there are people in this world who prey on the fact that most of the rest of us are constrained by morality and honesty. If you or anyone else has an argument that explains Soros behavior in a positive light I would be interested in seeing it, and I will do my very best to reconsider my assessment of him. Based on the info currently available to me he appears to be a vile predator.

I'm not sure how you do the multiquote thing when responding so I'll just handle each of them in order below:
To do the multi-quote, you highlight with your mouse (or click and hold to get a cursor on a phone and drag to highlight) the passage you want to quote. A small fly-out menu will appear with "+ quote" on it. Click the +quote thing.
Thanks for the hearty endorsement.
Then highlight the next section you want to quote and do the same thing. Repeat until you have captured all the quotes you want.

Then go to the message box at the bottom of the screen and click the "attach quotes" button at the bottom of it. This will allow you to check the pieces you quotes and change their order or edit them a bit. Then it populates them in like these I did here with a single line space in between to type your message.

There are many people who engage in bullying, both on this site and elsewhere. In the thread we are discussing there were multiple people who demeaned Steak's intelligence and ability to communicate, apparently primarily because they didn't like what he had to say.
Actually if you read through the threads of those conversations, this came out as frustration that he refused to acknowledge what was said, while demanding his every reply have a response or he would label everyone with vile insults, while he refused to respond to valid questions in kind. After enough of this, and his own devolution into insults and full-on ad hominem, it resulted in frustration and some, at first, legitimate questioning of if he was even understanding the conversation, then it might have crossed the line. Hence why I bowed out of the conversation, as it was going nowhere without a good faith back and forth.

When using Chrome on a PC, I just hit the enter key, and it creates a gap between the quotes automatically.

At the most a Pfizer executive admitted to even worse violations of trust than all but the most vaccine hesitant in the population had even imagined.
As I made clear in my dialogue over 10 or so pages, I would expect a vaccine company to test the virus as well as the drug, try and see what mutations it might assume, evaluate vaccine efficacy against these mutations, etc. That is responsible, future-oriented, and keeps an eye to future profits. While I don't trust Pfizer more than any other large corporation, in this particular regard I consider that good corporate citizenship.

There were several hypotheticals in the video that were discussed, and the interviewee was so inebriated that he didn't always make it clear he was discussing a hypothetical (like talking about hypothetical impacts to the endocrine system), but it was clear enough that he was not discussing actual effects.

Aside from those two points, I don't recall anything that SteakandEggs thought was problematic. Could you be more specific about the violations of trust? Or, if you were referring to one of the two points above, could you explain why it's more ethical to ignore future problem than prepare for them, or to speculate on potential bad outcomes?

If it were my employee who had said those words there would be swift and visible consequences. First, I would clearly state whether I employed him or not and exactly what his role was. Second, I would give him an opportunity to publicly explain himself. Third, he would almost certainly be fired, either for telling ridiculous lies about my company or for revealing what an incredibly unethical and criminal organization we ran. I realize I put you on ignore last night simply because that very first question indicates there may be no point in trying to reason with you, but I will give it a shot.
I appreciate the opportunity.

My comment was more far-reaching than just this thread, though. It's nearly impossible to have meaningful conversations about anything when tactics like slurs of racism are the go-to response of those who support the opposing position.
Racism affects everyone, because we are all raised with it. As a human, I was influenced by my racist upbringing, and I struggle daily to be aware of its messages and sift them out from reality. Saying person A is feeding into the racism in society does not mean they are hateful, spiteful, or unusual in any way.

Even black people who support conservative positions are branded as racists.
All people are racist, including black people, but some people (including some black people) buy more into the racist thought-lines of our society than others. Sometimes, we call these people "self-hating". A similar phenomenon happens to gay people, trans people, women, etc.

I disagree on your billionaire comment. I have several billionaire clients. I assure you that they are as different from one another as members of any other group you will ever meet. The tag "billionaire" has nothing whatsoever to do with whether a person is good or bad. It may be true that the Kochs or the Waltons are as reprehensible as Soros, and I apologize for not listing a bad conservative alongside my bad liberal because I do understand why you would take offense at that.
To focus on a couple more liberals, Warren Buffet supports politicians that claim they want to raise his taxes, but never seem to. He claims to be giving away all his money on his death, but most of that will go to a foundation that supports his views, and that his family will control and get money out of. Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard claims to be giving away his fortune to fight climate change, but again it's to charities that he controls. Do your billionaire clients act differently with their money?

Remember the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25, if you want to refresh). Much will be expected to whom much has been given. Even as an atheist, I find much value in that message.

It used to be that family fortunes would dissipate over generations. Instead, the billionaires find ways to conserve wealth and power over generations, gathering more and more for themselves. As much as anything else, that's what's undermining our country.

The reason I included the stuff about Soros, political persuasions aside, is that as much as I would love to have a Kumbaya relationship with the majority of people, I believe we must remain cognizant that there are people in this world who prey on the fact that most of the rest of us are constrained by morality and honesty. If you or anyone else has an argument that explains Soros behavior in a positive light I would be interested in seeing it, and I will do my very best to reconsider my assessment of him. Based on the info currently available to me he appears to be a vile predator.
Has Soros killed anyone, to your knowledge? Do you have evidence he is a pedophile? A drug-lord? A wife abuser? His success seems to be based on a couple of successful prediction of financial bubbles and correctly managing his hedge fund. What has he actually done that earn him these names?

When using Chrome on a PC, I just hit the enter key, and it creates a gap between the quotes automatically.
Yeah that is simpler than mine if you are taking the entire post apart for sure.