What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

Lancet study that natural immunization is extremely effective. Common sense to some but the uneducated Pfizer slaves that think a guy on video is fake... 16 boosters later maybe the uneducated will learn something. Pfizer "the cash cow"... Pray though pray to your true God Pfizer.

The study noted, "Our meta-analyses showed that protection from past infection and any symptomatic disease was high for ancestral, alpha, beta, and delta variants, but was substantially lower for the omicron BA.1 variant."

"Although protection from re-infection from all variants wanes over time, our analysis of the available data suggests that the level of protection afforded by previous infection is at least as high, if not higher than that provided by two-dose vaccination using high-quality mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech)," the authors of the study wrote.

And the problem with not getting the vaccine because you could get better protection from COVID by getting COVID is that you have to get COVID in that case and COVID can kill you.

Yeah this was my thought. It depends on what you mean by "better". To me getting the same protection against a disease with minimal chance of side-effects without, you know, risking your life by getting said disease, is a pretty good definition of "better".
Another real, really, good reason not to say I’d rather get the virus and skip the vaccine, because I’ll have just as good immunity after recovering from Covid, and I won’t have to risk the vaccine: Long Covid. Why would a senior citizen like me, with chronic underlying conditions like heart disease and diabetes 2, want to develop extreme(and we do mean extreme where Long Covid is concerned) fatigue, or cognitive deficits like brain fog? If I did get Covid, and so far I have not, that’s one thing, just hope for the best. But, if I can avoid it, I’ll go for any weapon I can find and make it a part of my arsenal. It included social distancing(wife and I both introverted loners to begin with, so that’s not tough), N95 masks, vitamin D3, and Moderna vaccine plus boosters.

Folks should try to understand that death from Covid is not the only real bad outcome. Long Covid is heading toward becoming one of our most debilitating chronic illnesses. Research as to causes is ongoing, developing therapies is ongoing, etc. But really, recommending getting Covid to develop immunity is just dumb. It’s as dumb as it gets.

If you want to avoid something that absolutely ruins life’s, young and old, and that’s is exactly what Long Covid can do, then do the best you can to avoid getting Covid in the first place….

And searching for answers to Long Covid:

Long Covid destroys lives!

Last edited:
There were multiple fact checks by the same people of the Smollett and Sandmann cases? I'll need to see some evidence of that.

Do tell me which conservatives looked better after the Smollett case.

The initial coverage of the Biden laptop case was from the New York Post, a conservative paper, and I frequently heard that there would be all kinds of scandalous material on Joe Biden. It was thrown around for months. So far, nothing has come to light. You've got to be in a pretty insulated state to think that came out in favor of conservatives.

I can still easily match you five-to-one, looking at news stories where the conservatives claims were shown to be unfounded. Bring your full list.

It was down-played by Twitter for less than two days. After all this time, there is still no story (we knew long before the laptop that Hunter was a drug addict and taking advantage of his father's name).

Sorry I misunderstood. Your actual argument is even worse than the one I thought you were making, but I should have paid closer attention.
You are completely divorced from reality. Literally everything you said in the post above is incorrect. Smollett for instance. The accusation was that he was attacked by Trump supporters. It was all over the media and was widely reported as if it was a fact. And then it turns out that he paid some guys to attack him. I guess I should not be surprised that you are incapable of understanding why conservatives looked better when the facts came out as opposed to when they were being smeared by the media. Goodbye.

I looked at the very first laptop story. Here's the headline:

No such email evidence exists. The truth was much less favorable to conservatives. Even of your three hand-picked examples, you got one wrong.
The email doesn't exist simply because you claim it doesn't exist. The New York Post faked it? You just make **** up. Meanwhile, the fact check organizations all initially reported that this laptop was Russian Disinformation. Now we know it's not. The content of that laptop would have easily sunk any president not propped up by the media. It's stunning that you can still believe that there is nothing of consequence on it. Your post is proof that you have no interest in the truth.

You are completely divorced from reality. Literally everything you said in the post above is incorrect. Smollett for instance. The accusation was that he was attacked by Trump supporters. It was all over the media and was widely reported as if it was a fact. And then it turns out that he paid some guys to attack him.
That definitely made Smollett look bad.

I guess I should not be surprised that you are incapable of understanding why conservatives looked better when the facts came out as opposed to when they were being smeared by the media. Goodbye.
There are violent and non-violent people all over the political spectrum. I guess I should not be surprised that you felt Smollett's false accusation was a personal attack on you, but in reality, none of these attacks, real or false, have anything to do with you.

The email doesn't exist simply because you claim it doesn't exist.
It doesn't exist because no one has been able to produce it to support the claim it does exist. When someone produces such an email, I'll change my mind.

The New York Post faked it?
No, they over-reached. They made two unsupported extensions of the evidence: that a meeting had occurred when the email was unclear about that, and that the identity of some one called "The Big Guy" was in fact the current VPOTUS.

You just make **** up.
Actually, I'm pointing out exactly what you asked for.

Meanwhile, the fact check organizations all initially reported that this laptop was Russian Disinformation. Now we know it's not.
Please to a fact check organization that said the lap top was Russian disinformation (and we only know some of the contents seem to be genuine).

The content of that laptop would have easily sunk any president not propped up by the media.
I agree Hunter will never be POTUS. The download of the laptop has nothing related to Joe.

It's stunning that you can still believe that there is nothing of consequence on it.
I invite you to post something of consequence from the lap top download regarding Joe Biden. I'll wait.

Your post is proof that you have no interest in the truth.
Show me wrong, then.

No, they over-reached. They made two unsupported extensions of the evidence: that a meeting had occurred when the email was unclear about that, and that the identity of some one called "The Big Guy" was in fact the current VPOTUS.
Please clarify which one of the non-existent emails you are referring to. The one you supplied a link to makes no mention of The Big Guy, nor does it suggest a scheduled meeting with Joe Biden. It thanks Hunter for the meeting with his father that had already occurred. Also, an individual by the name of Tony Bobulinski who has been confirmed by multiple sources as a former business partner of the Bidens has claimed that he is 100% certain that the reference to The Big Guy that you have mistakenly brought up refers to Joe Biden. I'm sure you will easily explain this away, though. Clearly Tony Bobulinski does not exist, right? The vast majority of the media- who are still doing their best to minimize, discredit and hide this story rather than report on it like the public has been led to believe that journalists do - is clearly on your side.

Last edited:
Crazy how right many of us were. Even cult leaning NY times ran this piece. Remember how much the cult bullied others for nor bowing down to the mob? For not following your fascist bs? @Red

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”

But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks?

“Makes no difference — none of it,” said Jefferson.

Crazy how right many of us were. Even cult leaning NY times ran this piece. Remember how much the cult bullied others for nor bowing down to the mob? For not following your fascist bs? @Red

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month. Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous.

“There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference,” he told the journalist Maryanne Demasi. “Full stop.”

But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks?

Please read this analysis of the meta-analysis study you are referencing, and report back regarding the reservations expressed here:

“I think Jefferson — an Oxford University epidemiologist who has a number of eccentric and flatly nonsensical opinions about Covid-19, including that it didn’t originate in China and may have been circulating in Europe for years before its global emergence — is overstating his case. There is something we can learn from the Cochrane paper, but it’s as much about the process of science as it is about the effectiveness of masks.

First, the reasons I don’t totally buy the Cochrane review’s conclusions:

The review includes 78 studies. Only six were actually conducted during the Covid-19 pandemic, so the bulk of the evidence the Cochrane team took into account wasn’t able to tell us much about what was specifically happening during the worst pandemic in a century.

Instead, most of them looked at flu transmission in normal conditions, and many of them were about other interventions like hand-washing. Only two of the studies are about Covid and masking in particular.

Furthermore, neither of those studies looked directly at whether people wear masks, but instead at whether people were encouraged or told to wear masks by researchers. If telling people to wear masks doesn’t lead to reduced infections, it may be because masks just don’t work, or it could be because people don’t wear masks when they’re told, or aren’t wearing them correctly.”

And while you’re at it…..

Please read this analysis of the meta analysis study you are referencing, and report back regarding the reservations expressed here:

“I think Jefferson — an Oxford University epidemiologist who has a number of eccentric and flatly nonsensical opinions about Covid-19, including that it didn’t originate in China and may have been circulating in Europe for years before its global emergence — is overstating his case. There is something we can learn from the Cochrane paper, but it’s as much about the process of science as it is about the effectiveness of masks.

First, the reasons I don’t totally buy the Cochrane review’s conclusions:

The review includes 78 studies. Only six were actually conducted during the Covid-19 pandemic, so the bulk of the evidence the Cochrane team took into account wasn’t able to tell us much about what was specifically happening during the worst pandemic in a century.

Instead, most of them looked at flu transmission in normal conditions, and many of them were about other interventions like hand-washing. Only two of the studies are about Covid and masking in particular.

Furthermore, neither of those studies looked directly at whether people wear masks, but instead at whether people were encouraged or told to wear masks by researchers. If telling people to wear masks doesn’t lead to reduced infections, it may be because masks just don’t work, or it could be because people don’t wear masks when they’re told, or aren’t wearing them correctly.”
People not properly wearing mask is a huge part of why they were ineffective. What good is a mask when we all constantly touched them, took them on and off, wore cloth.

What better way to transmute than touching your own face 100's of times a day? This is pretty simplistic stuff. Now I think if we were to use a fresh N95 every single time we took one off it might have been effective but I don't think wearing a cloth mask that's been touched by dirty hands hundreds of times(might be an exaggeration) was counter productive.

For example... Explain me the logic here. What exactly is the point of the mask? This is just a single instance but I could literally bring thousands of instances that mask wearing is useless.

View: https://youtu.be/BEkhRScTzLc

Except you, of course. Except you….

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals

Fauci wrote: "Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."

He added: "I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location."

The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted ...
A worthless interpretation of study that you put forth solely because it supports your point of view. I was preparing a response, but came across Watson, who says it better than I would.

• Love
Reactions: Red
What good is a mask when we all constantly touched them, took them on and off, wore cloth.
Less good than if none of those things happened, but still better than not masking at all.

For example... Explain me the logic here. What exactly is the point of the mask?
To protect Charles Schumer while he was shaking his hand. Duh. Do you not know how a mask works?

So so so so so ****ing ****ing ****ing dumb. How dumb are we?

The proposal, citing several false or misleading claims about the vaccines first, makes this final resolution:

On behalf of the preservation of the human race, the Lee County Republican Party calls upon Governor DeSantis and the state legislature to prohibit the sale and distribution of Covid injections and all mRNA injections in the state of Florida, and for the state Attorney General to immediately seize all Covid injections and mRNA injections in the state of Florida and have a forensic analysis conducted.
The resolution was sent to Gov. Ron DeSantis and to the senate as the formal position of the Lee County GOP. Because this group has no legal power, as CBS News reported, "DeSantis can just ignore it if he chooses."

Still, because the Lee County GOP did pass this resolution, we rate this claim as "True."