What's new

John Stockton tried to recruit Barkley in 99?

I don't think he would have made a difference. I don't think there is any way that we beat the Lakers that year.

Stockton is awake and that’s a good thing!!!
About as awake as a diaper.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead — professional athletes, the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead — professional athletes, the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said.

How can be such smart in basketball be such dumb in life?

Everything he said is true…

• Haha
Reactions: CVJ
I remember this! I thought it was like a fevered-dream. They talked a lot about it on 1320 that summer. It was played up as the Big Three titleless players coming together for one last run.

But as we saw in 1999, with the shortened season, age was a huge factor in Utah bowing out early. That five-game series vs the Kings absolutely wore them out and Portland finished them off.

Hard to see how adding another older player, who clearly had declined from where he was in 1997 (way more than either Stockton or Malone, or Horny for that matter) would have changed things.

It warms my heart to see the faith some posters seem to have in Big Pharma. Especially considering the ever changing narrative of COVID vaccine efficacy. While Stockton's claims are unsubstantiated, given Big Pharma's history it would be naive to assume there are no adverse catastrophic side effects associated with COVID vaccines, including an increased incidence of myocarditis which is associated with sudden cardiac death. I don't think we've seen the end of this story.

It warms my heart to see the faith some posters seem to have in Big Pharma. Especially considering the ever changing narrative of COVID vaccine efficacy. While Stockton's claims are unsubstantiated, given Big Pharma's history it would be naive to assume there are no adverse catastrophic side effects associated with COVID vaccines, including an increased incidence of myocarditis which is associated with sudden cardiac death. I don't think we've seen the end of this story.
The story is long over. Take these garbage takes to GD.

The story is long over. Take these garbage takes to GD.
Well let's see. I said vaccine efficacy claims have changed over time. That there are adverse side effects. And that there are increased incidences of myocarditis, which have now been documented. So what garbage takes exactly? Enlighten me.

Please share your evidence from a scientific study. Myocarditis rates before and after vaccination.
Before and after covid

I don't have a dog in the fight, I just want to see the data.

Thank you.
Just Google "increase in myocarditis from vaccine". The FDA has also updated its fact sheet for healthcare providers about Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine to include warnings of myocarditis and pericarditis.

Well let's see. I said vaccine efficacy claims have changed over time. That there are adverse side effects. And that there are increased incidences of myocarditis, which have now been documented. So what garbage takes exactly? Enlighten me.
Move to the appropriate place to post this garbage and I'll enlighten you about probably the greatest medical achievement in human history, the vaccine. Otherwise gtf out of the Jazz section where no one wants to talk about this.

Move to the appropriate place to post this garbage and I'll enlighten you about probably the greatest medical achievement in human history, the vaccine. Otherwise gtf out of the Jazz section where no one wants to talk about this.
I was responding to a number of posts in this thread so the "no one" = you. If you don't want to respond to facts they maybe you should gtf out.