What's new

[Jones]BREAKING: Jazz willing to engage Celtics in S&T talks: But Gordon Hayward must agree

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
Gordan gaylord focker wont help the jazz in any way at all. If he did agree to this it would prove he's not a total *******.

The Jazz should engage in serious talks about making a deal work for both sides. But the Celtics will need to wait on the Jazz's decision on the Players Tribune...

Why on earth would Boston do this, given that Hayward has already agreed to their terms?

This is great. Let's see if Gordon can disappoint us one more time.

It's less about Gordon making it happen. It's more about Boston finding a team (probably easily) to give them a pick for Crowder instead of sending him to us.

This. They need to dump a player but they'd obviously rather get a pick out of it instead of nothing.

Why on earth would Boston do this, given that Hayward has already agreed to their terms?

Because the have to drop either Smart, Crowder or Bradley to sign him to a max. I'd assume it would be Crowder to us. Maybe Smart or Bradley to somebody else if they don't think they will resign them with IT's new contract coming up. They would do this if they can't dump any of them to another team.

I'm thinking the Celtics would want a future 1st to do this. I'd tell them to go to hell.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If Celts want a draft pick for Crowder why does it even have to be part of a S&T with Hayward
It could be a separate deal

This is awesome. Calling Hayward out. The "Only if Haywood agrees. . ." is inspired trolling!

Ainge could do this because it's the only bone he can throw his son's congress campaign, at this point. Start tweeting him.

If Celts want a draft pick for Crowder why does it even have to be part of a S&T with Hayward
It could be a separate deal

It becomes apparent to me that teams might just want to tell Danny Ainge to screw himself. What if NOBODY does a deal for Crowder. Does Haywood sign for a discount? Most of the teams with remaining cap space are angling for something bigger than Crowder.