What's new

Game Thread Jul 05, 2022 07:00pm: Thunder Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-05-22

FW8f3T7UEAEn9zh
Looks like electrical tape is used for the font.

Chet’s game reminds me of KD. I said what I said.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Moves well but not quite on KDs level. Bet he gets ripped a lot on drives unless he gets selective or tightens up… but dude is no stiff at all and Kogi couldn’t move him enough to get clean looks.

About the uniforms; the people complaining you do realize they are the summer league jerseys right, yes new color scheme but not the same as the regular season jerseys.

That was one of the toughest SL games to watch, I reserve judgement on Butler as I believe the outside of 2 teammates everyone played like garbage. Those 2 being #46 (Usher?) think he was the kid from Georgia Tech some were excited to see and #61 Homesly (hit a few shots at least).

The players who looked the worst were #99 Taco Fall, #70 Law and #42, to me they looked just awful on multiple occasions.

Doke is out still rehabbing from his injury, I also was hoping to see him play.

Hopefully can see Juzang play and when the trade goes through, the rookie and the 2nd year kid to keep the interest level high in watching.

I knew it was gonna be bad but goodness. We have a better chance of finding Summer League/preseason talent by grabbing someone cut from another team ALA Ingles.

the team could really use robinson in some occasions as a bench player
caboclo did great on some of the plays
what is taco fall doing?
no 42(palmer jr?)cannot shoot free throws, and jb is definitely not doing his job as an nba player
l like the energy of usher ,homesly, and kofi
i missed the year when donovan and exum played together in summer league...
go jazz