What's new

Game Thread Jul 08, 2022 08:00pm: Clippers Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-08-23

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Utah Jazz Game Day
ESPN2

Thomas & Mack Center
Las Vegas, NV
Jul 08, 2022 08:00PM MT

Man, I hope so. If he’s that level of player, the Timberwolves fans will never, ever stop bitching about the Gobert trade. I would enjoy that so much.

Honestly man, don't start that. Jazz fans have been saying that about Gobert and Mitchell when Nuggets traded them to us. And guess what? They still won the championship. Wait a minute, does that mean the T-wolves are next in line soon? lol

I predict the Jazz waive Luka, He is out with a knee contusion and according to all the on line medical sites, it takes several days to several weeks to heal depending on the severity. It will clear up salary and roster space given the events of the last two days. His guarantee date is coming up and I don't see ruthless Dan being a softy.

I predict the Jazz waive Luka, He is out with a knee contusion and according to all the on line medical sites, it takes several days to several weeks to heal depending on the severity. It will clear up salary and roster space given the events of the last two days. His guarantee date is coming up and I don't see ruthless Dan being a softy.
Because having Samanic healthy for July and August is so vital to the team...

I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone but I am glad there's going to be more opportunities for others to shoot

Keyonte looks good driving to his right--quick, but under control. He's drawn two fouls and converted an and-1.