What's new

Game Thread Jul 09, 2022 05:30pm MT: Hawks Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-09-22

I think playing in Salt Lake helped the Jazz and the Hawks came out really flat. Butler looked like an NBA player and our bigs did just fine. Bolmaro will be an asset, James Palmer helped his case and the Serbian kid looks like he can play. Johnny looked full of rust.

Butler, Sneed and Bolmaro should all be on the roster, imo. Jazz will need to sort out the Dok, Kessler, Kofi, Bruno pecking order in camp.

Jordan Usher should be in the G-league, possibly on a 2-way.

I could see James Palmer getting a camp invite.

Butler, Sneed and Bolmaro should all be on the roster, imo. Jazz will need to sort out the Dok, Kessler, Kofi, Bruno pecking order in camp.

Jordan Usher should be in the G-league, possibly on a 2-way.

I could see James Palmer getting a camp invite.
I doubt Sneed will be on the final roster. There are more talented guys walking around. He tries and plays hard. Butler, Bolmaro and Dok have guaranteed deals. Usher might be a candidate for a two way as he and Kessler are both from Georgia and give each other buddies.

well, personally i think he deserve a chance
he was really effective in recent games,and he would be a good sub since we need those threes
Whether he deserves another chance or not it should be with us, he’s not really a sf, more of a 4 like Vanderbilt, we don’t need both and Vanderbilt is much better. Save the roster spot for other areas.

Whether he deserves another chance or not it should be with us, he’s not really a sf, more of a 4 like Vanderbilt, we don’t need both and Vanderbilt is much better. Save the roster spot for other areas.
So who are the legit 4's the Jazz have right now
Vanderbilt and who else

So who are the legit 4's the Jazz have right now
Vanderbilt and who else
At the moment Bogey, but even if we do deal Bogey, don’t you think we should have other options that can shoot? And not another carbon copy of Vanderbilt, and a crappy one at that.

At the moment Bogey, but even if we do deal Bogey, don’t you think we should have other options that can shoot? And not another carbon copy of Vanderbilt, and a crappy one at that.
So your saying Bogey moves to PF cause wasn't he Jazz SF?
Then who starts at SF?

Looking back at his nba record, he shot the 3 well when he got minutes in Memphis. When he didn't get minutes, he sucked. His FT percentage is good, that is a good indicator.

Nice win. Bruno had a solid game but I don't think he's NBA-material (same with Kofi - they should play overseas instead of losing out on money in the G-League).

Bolmaro sucks.

As I said before, I think we'll grab a guy or two from other teams (who are waived) in August/September.

Nice win. Bruno had a solid game but I don't think he's NBA-material (same with Kofi - they should play overseas instead of losing out on money in the G-League).

Bolmaro sucks.

As I said before, I think we'll grab a guy or two from other teams (who are waived) in August/September.
It is funny how 2 people can watch a game and come away with a completely different perspective on a player. You came away thinking Bolmaro sucks and I came away thinking he has the skillset to be a really good role player for us. I like his overall game and even though he hasn't shot well his shot isn't broken. I can see him rounding into a solid shooter in the near future.

It is funny how 2 people can watch a game and come away with a completely different perspective on a player. You came away thinking Bolmaro sucks and I came away thinking he has the skillset to be a really good role player for us. I like his overall game and even though he hasn't shot well his shot isn't broken. I can see him rounding into a solid shooter in the near future.

He reminds me of Rubio in a lot of ways. Both are halfway decent defenders and make pretty passes but when they shoot cold it's impossible to watch. Bolmaro is 4" taller yet has a shorter wingspan than Ricky.