What's new

Game Thread Jul 12, 2022 07:30pm: Nuggets Vs Jazz (Summer League)

Added to Calendar: 07-12-23

Would love to know a real update on Keyonte but whatever we get is gonna be sugar coated.

I am sad.

Whatever the update is my bet would be he's done with SL. Even if it's on the milder side of sprains, he just reinjured the ankle he had troubles with during his college season and the Jazz have been very careful with the other two rookies. I can't see them changing course with Keyonte and I'm good with that.

Go get better and ready for training camp and the season. No need to force things for largely meaningless games.

lmao look at this noob trying to act like he didn't literally conjure this injury into existence

- George
One of the funniest things my daughter would/does say is when someone sucks at something she calls them a noob. If they are really good at something then they are a pro. If they are the GOAT then they are a hacker. Been using this terminology since she was like 4. I never used it before. Freaking youtube.

One of the funniest things my daughter would/does say is when someone sucks at something she calls them a noob. If they are really good at something then they are a pro. If they are the GOAT then they are a hacker. Been using this terminology since she was like 4. I never used it before. Freaking youtube.
I'm from Finland and my kids dont speak much english, but they use the noob/pro/hacker/god scale for everything.

Messi/Ronaldo are sometimes placed above god-tier which is hilarious since no one in my household plays or watches soccer.

I'm from Finland and my kids dont speak much english, but they use the noob/pro/hacker/god scale for everything.

Messi/Ronaldo are sometimes placed above god-tier which is hilarious since no one in my household plays or watches soccer.
Gonna have to ask her if she is aware of the god tier.
She says **** like "im a hacker at cartwheels" Cracks me up.