What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Lue out coaching Snyder. This zone has stopped our offense for 1.5 qtrs now. Why can’t we figure it out?
It would be nice if they called just one defensive three seconds... if Rudy hung out like that he’d have a couple.

Doubting ourselves against zone is flabbergasting but Clips have been playing hard. Credits to them. Gotta finish strong. Quin is probably laying it right now.

If we let this game go. I don't even know how to finish that sentence. What the **** are we doing?
I'll finish it: if we let this game go, I don't even know how the Jazz bounce back and win this series.

To be honest, I brushed off game one as poor shooting. This is not easy to ignore. We've got out-played for huge chunks of these games by the Clippers. It feels like that Houston series in 2007 where the Jazz just couldn't get over the hump and beat the Rockets in Houston, despite it being close, but the Rockets got absolutely massacred in Salt Lake City.

The difference is that I am not sure the Jazz win tonight right now.

Would love to hear your opinion, but I seem to notice we are doing much better out of the timeout in the post-season.
We need a turnover out of a timeout to activate the hydra...but yeah it does seem better than the regular season lol. We took care of the ball so well in game 1, but it's getting a little shaky now

Nice answer... **** ain’t gonna be easy... dog fight all the way through the end. I feel like Ty has called 17 timeouts... who’s keeping track over there?

bogie only has 6 FG attempts. 7 now. He’s gotta be a focus. Should have at least 14 attempts tbh
In the zone he needs to be ready to shoot... he should also snake into the free throw line area for some shots.

6 minutes left. Let's watch the officials. Already 2 fouls.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk