What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Oof

we’re gonna lose this game if we don’t get our offense going. Cant rely on Spida and Clarkson heroics here. Let’s go coach. Let’s draw up some plays to break this zone and tell the shooters to stop passing up open looks. It’s time to blow the Clippers out of the water.

Well, I guess we were only outscored by 6 despite forgetting how to play basketball for like 9 minutes

That was a huge run by the Clippers. Wonder if the altitude will slow them in the 4th

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Why is our offense looking so stagnant? I’m loving Clarkson’s heroics but why aren’t we getting good looks? I’d think we’d have the shooters to tear up a zone. Right? Shouldn’t we love to see zone?
If you don’t move the ball in a zone the. You don’t get good looks. We were just kinda dribbling to nowhere.

The Jazz is lucky they got out of that quarter up seven. It felt like for a bit they'd only be up marginally - if at all.

That's the good news.

Now gotta close 'em out. Donovan has to start looking for the shot. Time to bring us home.

It’s time to close this ****... Don give us one more burst!

Has he ever shown that he can hit those?
He can hit the floater. But he's too slow for the current speed of the game. He needs to stick to 3s. And frankly he should have taken 2 steps in and taken the clean shot at the long 2 rather than whatever **** he tried.