What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

The Jazz aren't the Clippers. We won't come back from 17 points in the 1st quarter lmao

you already knew this team was soft when they got smacked down in the bubble up 3-1
Nobody wants to admit it, but no other team likes or respects or fears Rudy Gobert. He's not a playoff enforcer. He doesn't dictate anything.

Houston went small and beat us. Denver used the unicorn Jokic to outplay Rudy. LA is going small to hurt us.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

The pick by Zubac was way more movement than the one on Royce... ref was 5 feet from the play... Niang needs to fall to the ground and act like he was shot.

Have we run a single pick and roll? Everything is isolation and contested drives.

To me A lot of this is on the coach. I mean I know Conley is out but it looks like the whole team is completely clueless, and it's really the coach's responsibility to make sure they're prepared to play. Nobody looks prepared. They all look scared.

When PG puts his hand on a defenders chest we need to flop like a damn fish... otherwise we will not get any calls.

This rebounding…

Losing is one thing. But we saw them okay hard, we know they can. So there is really just no excuse for this.

If the Jazz can get it to 15 or lower going into halftime, they can get a pep talk and regroup for a run.

Nobody wants to admit it, but no other team likes or respects or fears Rudy Gobert. He's not a playoff enforcer. He doesn't dictate anything.

Houston went small and beat us. Denver used the unicorn Jokic to outplay Rudy. LA is going small to hurt us.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
I’d take Xu ax over Rudy. Better in the playoffs. Only thing that matters
niang is absolutely horrendous
zubac > Rudy