What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

I just hope Conleys leg isn't kinda sore in a week when the seasons over. How is he going to be able walk to his giant pool and sit in a lawn chair?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

remember when ben anderson claimed this was the most resilient Jazz team ever? And that Spida was better than the statues? LOL

Sorry, but the two finals teams were better. Hell, some of those Dwill teams would've done better. Dwill and Boozer would be picking and rolling these fools, Money Memo would be bombing away, and Harp would’ve already made PG13 cry.
If Boozer could drop 35 points and 14 boards against prime Yao Ming I'm certainly confident he'd bully the **** out of Rudy's soft a$$ that's for sure.

Jazz should look at it as a best of three now with two home games. This baby is in the refrigerator and I’m turning it off.

If Boozer could drop 35 points and 14 boards against prime Yao Ming I'm certainly confident he'd bully the **** out of Rudy's soft a$$ that's for sure.
That's different. Boozer was coached by one of the top coaches in the history of the game. A coach whose offense routinely was so efficient and successful at taking advantage of the point guard / power forward combo that it made each look like Stockton and Malone reincarnate. We definitely don't have that with Quin.