What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

watch out the Jazz have cut it to 21.. if the Jazz could cut the lead before half below 15 pts that would be a minor miracle.

If Boozer could drop 35 points and 14 boards against prime Yao Ming I'm certainly confident he'd bully the **** out of Rudy's soft a$$ that's for sure.
The NBA started trending with small athletic skilled guys over bug guys with Isaih. Then MJ took it up a notch. Then it became a wing league. Bigs phased out with Shaq unless they are skilled.

It's a skilled man's game.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Don Mitchell is one of the top 5 players in the NBA.

I'm tired of hearing about Rudy being better than Don. That conversation is over.

That should have never been a conversation. Jazz fans are ****ing delusional when it comes to Rudy.

I legit read on here that Rudy’s offensive impact equals that of prime Hakeem’s lmao.

Silver linings:

If LA sleeps on this and Donovan comes out Hughes in second half. Long shot but… LA could come in confident and careless and without paying attention, if they lose game 5 then the pressure all of the sudden is really on.

Geez, the refs have been horrible tonight. There is no chance of a comeback if the refs keep calling a one sided game.

Where is our supposed best player at? He’s on the bench because he gets played off of the court. I know it’s a narrative everyone hates but it’s true. He’s had an absolute terrible series.

We have to play the ref game... sorry... clips sent video to the league about Zubac screens and the league agreed with them... pg is a flipping baby... he gets more free throws than anyone else this series... other coaches ride the refs constantly... Quin is above it.

We also need to be better at basketball.

Clips are too good for us to climb out of this hole. There is zero reason to have Don risk further injury.

Don Mitchell is one of the top 5 players in the NBA.

I'm tired of hearing about Rudy being better than Don. That conversation is over.

One is better in the regular season and the other is better in the playoffs.
There is a long and thread worthy conversation about all of that.

Great... we closed the lead enough for Quin to run our guys into the ground.