What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Silver linings:

If LA sleeps on this and Donovan comes out Hughes in second half. Long shot but… LA could come in confident and careless and without paying attention, if they lose game 5 then the pressure all of the sudden is really on.
If Conley comes back, they will see a whole different offense. Conley/Rudy pick n roll to death. We get game 5 and it's a different ball game

One is better in the regular season and the other is better in the playoffs.
There is a long and thread worthy conversation about all of that.
For consistency sake, Rudy is great. Consistency helps for the course of a long season.

But he's not the better player. Just look - the Clippers are a 4 seed because they lacked consistency. But they are built for playoff basketball.

Rudy isn't.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Really could have been worse.
It could be game seven.
Hopefully we try some different things in the second half and come up with adjustments for game five

If Favs throws his head back and lays on the ground that becomes a flagrant foul... it’s just how things work... instead he takes an elbow in the face and gets dunked on.

Please tell me how Bev swiped down five times on that last play and they were all clean... FOH... DL get off yo *** and send the league the tapes of Bev... I mean he grabbed Favs dick in game two... I just can’t do it.

For consistency sake, Rudy is great. Consistency helps for the course of a long season.

But he's not the better player. Just look - the Clippers are a 4 seed because they lacked consistency. But they are built for playoff basketball.

Rudy isn't.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Our avatars say it all. I hope to have fun debates with you in the offseason.

We are getting killed in this game for one reason guys. No Mike Conley. I keep seeing how bad everyone is tonight outside of Don. Yes they are bad but that's because we are designed for Mike to get those guys going. Everyone plays better with him on the court. I know Mike Conley isn't stockton but he is legitimately almost as important to this ball club as stockton was to his. It's easy to say a team is terrible without their 2nd best player. If you took PG off of LA they wouldn't look great either.

It's fine to be frustrated but don't say it's anything other than due to injury.

Why did Joe only play 11 minutes in that half? He was our second best player after Mitchell. Bogey and O'Neal were awful and they both played over 20 minutes. Clarkson was just 2/9 and played 17 minutes.