What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Offense is terrible and Rudy isn’t playing like he normally does on defense.

Clippers are good at barely fouling so the refs dont call it. Much better than the Jazz. The benefit of being able to keep guys in front.

It's unreal to me that the Jazz could come out and play so casually in a must-win game. There's no aggression whatsoever from this team. If it wasn't for their insane shooting early in this game, this would be a repeat of game's three and four.

Rudy deserves some criticism... he has to get that board... like he has to force his way in. We are letting these guys take the fight right to us... I feel like we gave them our huge flurry in the first half... we look pretty ****** right now.

Gobert has Mann on him multiple times and just wanders off to the side of the lane, no attempt to get into the play

because no one is keeping PG in front. Can't have blow bys.
I mean if we do stay in front he gives a forearm shiver and hits a fade away. He’s unguardable if they let him use his off arm like that. And if you touch him it’s a flagrant.

Yep. Many of us were right. Bad first half basketball was disguised by unreal shooting. Now that the shooting is cooling off we’re merely left with bad basketball.