What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

It's not just athleticism with the Clippers. It's toughness. We don't have it. We don't have a bulldog on this team right. It's painfully obvious this is a finesse team and when they're faced with adversity, they disappear.

I still say we win this game. But doesn’t look good closing out the series. Playing 8 on 5 doesn’t give us great odds.

It's not just athleticism with the Clippers. It's toughness. We don't have it. We don't have a bulldog on this team right. It's painfully obvious this is a finesse team and when they're faced with adversity, they disappear.
Royce is tough. He just has to guard the best player 24/7

The shot chart tells it all. I'm all for moneyball, but when you don't utilize 80% of the halfcourt to make the other team guard you, the offense is easy to defend. We made a lot of contested shots in the first half. I have a feeling the Jazz are done.

Rigged game. This is over. Unless someone on the Jazz go nuts. Horrible, pathetic trash.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The shot chart tells it all. I'm all for moneyball, but when you don't utilize 80% of the halfcourt to make the other team guard you, the offense is easy to defend. We made a lot of contested shots in the first half. I have a feeling the Jazz are done.
Exactly.