What's new

Just combine general nba and general discussion!!!!!!!

Inn Dawn

It's best to combine, powers that be.

There weren't enough posts and threads in each of those sections to warrant separate areas. Combine them and let's streamline this place. Two sections, Utah Jazz and Off-Topic.

It's best to combine, powers that be.

There weren't enough posts and threads in each of those sections to warrant separate areas. Combine them and let's streamline this place. Two sections, Utah Jazz and Off-Topic.
Agreed. It was better when it was like that back in the day. 3 sections actually- Utah Jazz, Off-Topic, and Site Suggestions.

I actually think the General NBA forum would be best combined with the Utah Jazz section. I see this on forums for other teams and I think it works beautifully. For a good example of what I mean, head over to Pacer's Digest and take a look.... https://www.pacersdigest.com/

(However -- I'm pretty much okay with the way things are now.)

I say three forums:
Utah Jazz
Off Topic
General Sports

But I honestly don't care all that much. I'm not one of the people who freak out when something gets posted in the wrong place. This board has a pretty good amount of users and posting so that things are lively enough without getting hard to keep up on.

I guess Im easy. I liked it before and with 3 forums. Jazz, NBA, general...add an MMA forum and we are set! :D

No, three is nice. I don't want my LeBron's with my Buckner's.

I propose a Terrible Trade Forum where people with Terrible Trade Ideas can fight with one another over which Terrible Trades should be made and which Terrible Trades shouldn't.