What's new

Just Met a Dude Who is Alec Burks's Uncle

You realize you have a problem with women, right?

Her character annoyed me. Of course I'm sure that the fact I watch New Girl because I find Jess to be hilarious means nothing to you. Hell, Elaine in Seinfeld is one of the funnier television characters ever. And once again, my wife (a woman) happens to disagree with you.

I actually just finished working a job with the uncle of Ian Clark. I thinks Ian is the best player on the team.

Yeah,just me this dude who is my roommate's friend. He is Alec's Uncle in some weird way and he says they haven't met yet, but they are going to be at a family reunion this summer. Pretty cool.

Did you tell him how much of a hater you are?

Her character annoyed me. Of course I'm sure that the fact I watch New Girl because I find Jess to be hilarious means nothing to you. Hell, Elaine in Seinfeld is one of the funnier television characters ever. And once again, my wife (a woman) happens to disagree with you.

Believe it or not, my wife doesn't have a penis. I'm not one of those homosexuals, like you guys, that can't stop thinking about penises. I love my wife(that doesn't have a penis)so much that if she grew one I would still love her. I would even still have sex with her even though I wouldn't like it. So all you gays can just shutup.

Believe it or not, my wife doesn't have a penis. I'm not one of those homosexuals, like you guys, that can't stop thinking about penises. I love my wife(that doesn't have a penis)so much that if she grew one I would still love her. I would even still have sex with her even though I wouldn't like it. So all you gays can just shutup.

The new heyhey is slightly disturbing..