What's new

Kanter 30 Pts and 16 Rebs... And Now the Rest of the Story...

Lol, OKC fans on RGM are already looking at sign and trade options for Kanter.

Hahahaha. Over on RealGM an OKC forum mod is arguing with Nate and I that Kanter is not to blame, even partially, for OKC's dramtic drop, bad D and losing record over the last couple weeks. Still int he honeymoon phase

SMH...

Realgm sucks ***. I just got perma-banned for this comment in the thread about Westbrook giving a single mother a car. "Smart move. Much cheaper than paying the child support. :cool:"
-
Bad joke in poor taste, maybe, but what a bunch of oversensitive d-bags. The HH types who complain about the mods here should go post over at realposgm and then get back to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Realgm sucks ***. I just got perma-banned for this comment in the thread about Westbrook giving a single mother a car. "Smart move. Much cheaper than paying the child support. :cool:"
-
Bad joke in poor taste, maybe, but what a bunch of oversensitive d-bags. The HH types who complain about the mods here should go post over at realposgm and then get back to us.

You got banned for that? That's crazy. I think they're salty as hell over there since Reddit is taking away all their traffic.

You got banned for that? That's crazy. I think they're salty as hell over there since Reddit is taking away all their traffic.

I got a suspension, but I had a couple of other fracts for trolling other team's boards, so it resulted in a permanent ban. Still, a suspension for that comment was beyond ridiculous. I guess I'll be heading to Reddit. Realgm can suck it.

-

Considering it is a family site we do try to give a little leeway.

It always amuses me that people cry and complain about the mods till they report someone. Then they want draconian enforcement.

Edit: On the OKC realgm board they are talkign about Kanter like he is amazing. Talking about "lock him up for 4 years" Please do. Favors will have a field day in matchups

I look forward to either him dumping OKC or hurting them with a multi year contract and horrible D.

Last edited:
but you put the cute little smiley face at the end. that should make it ok. what a bunch of dicks.

quote from the OKC board "he looks like a turnstyle on defense and gets beat so easily almost like he got concrete shoes… but on offense he seems so light on his feet and has all the footwork in the world - almost like a different person on each end"

wakey wakey !! Geez i hope they give him a fat contract ..

I got a suspension, but I had a couple of other fracts for trolling other team's boards, so it resulted in a permanent ban. Still, a suspension for that comment was beyond ridiculous. I guess I'll be heading to Reddit. Realgm can suck it.

Well try to be nicer ok?

"DeMarre Carroll @DeMarreCarroll1 · Mar 29

I can't believe Enes Kanter diss JAZZ fans like that.. Those are some of the best FANS in the World!!! Wow"

Listened to NBA Radio on XM on Monday, a national show with no Jazz axe to grind. The analyst guy got talking about the last two OKC losses, saying "You cannot score 131 and lose! You cannot score 112 and lose!" He went on to call out Kanter specifically for not playing D.

quote from the OKC board "he looks like a turnstyle on defense and gets beat so easily almost like he got concrete shoes… but on offense he seems so light on his feet and has all the footwork in the world - almost like a different person on each end"

wakey wakey !! Geez i hope they give him a fat contract ..
Almost this exact quote was said on here repeatedly in the last 3 years. lol.

No defense players are not fun to watch because they kill the excitement they created 15 seconds later. Imagine you are hitting the top and the bottom of enjoying something and the come & go's happen 30 times multiplied by 82 games! (That's because they're not making the playoffs)

He can't stop talking...

https://m.newsok.com/okc-thunder-en...-home-in-oklahoma-city/article/5409536?page=2

figured he’d go top five.

Cleveland had the first pick, Minnesota had the second. He flew out to both cities for a workout. But Utah had the third pick, and Enes didn’t want to go there.

It wasn’t anything against the Jazz organization, but rather the logjam of big men it already had in tow. Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap were the established starters. Turkish legend Mehmet Okur was the veteran backup. Derrick Favors, a young talent, had arrived the year before.

“They told me to come to Utah for draft practices. I didn’t go to Utah,” he said. “They came to Chicago. And you know how players meet in hotel rooms team to team. I didn’t meet with Utah.”

Enes was open about his desire to avoid that situation. He hadn’t played competitive basketball in two years. He couldn’t stomach a third straight season of relative inactiveness.

“I was so rusty,” he said. “I needed some minutes.”

Utah took Kanter anyway. The Jazz liked his talent. It made sense. But they had no way of relaying that message. The NBA lockout had hit. “No contact at all with the Jazz,” he said. Enes’ stay in basketball exile would last even longer.

When it finally lifted, Enes got some burn with the Jazz. But not enough for his liking. He averaged 13.2 minutes per game his rookie season and 15.4 his second year.

“I still feel like I wasted my time because I couldn’t play many minutes,” Enes said.

By his third season, Jefferson and Millsap were gone and Enes was getting the court time he coveted. But his relationship with Utah never fully mended. There was a certain distrust of organizations that was hard for him to overcome. He got a ruthless introduction to the business side of sports during his dealings with Fenerbahçe and the NCAA. The Jazz’s decision to draft Enes against his wishes, while understandable, may have made the relationship immediately irreparable.

Big day today for OKC and New Orleans. Loss on the road might end playoff hopes for OKC. New Orleans likely loses at Houston, so they have to hope OKC will lose one of their remaining games.

OKC: @ Indiana, Portland, @ Minnesota
New Orleans; @Hou, @Min, SA (SA usually rests their starters the last game)

OKC reminds me of a better version of Deron's Jazz.

One elite defensive player off injured: AK/Ibaka
One top scorer that might want to leave soon: Boozer/Durrant
Another top player that secretly wants in a bigger market: Deron/Westbrook

I think this team is a lottery team after Durrant goes to Miami, and Westbrook goes to LA. BTW, if you are Durrant, do you say no to Miami when they have Bosh and Dragic? And Miami, the second best city in the NBA behind LA?

OKC lose again. Kanter with 13 points and 5 rebounds. Westbrook with 54 points on 43 ****ING SHOTS. Pelicans currently leading Houston. If they hold out to win, OKC is probably out of the playoffs (since they'd would need NOP to lose to the Wolves).

OKC lose again. Kanter with 13 points and 5 rebounds. Westbrook with 54 points on 43 ****ING SHOTS. Pelicans currently leading Houston. If they hold out to win, OKC is probably out of the playoffs (since they'd would need NOP to lose to the Wolves).

11 of 28 free throws and the selfishness of Westbrook are the main reasons for this loss. Oh, and our old friend C.J. played very well.