What's new

Kanter- Between the Legs Dunk

Weezur

https://yfrog.com/fvi78fhkhdhznmxcctdzizqgz

Earl Watson posted this video of Kanter dunking in Santa Barbara.

Rep to anyone that has the time to post that link as a video.
Since the offseason is boring enough, this is thread-worthy.

EDIT: If you wanted to see Kanter with his shirt off, this is a bonus for you.

I think it's more of an Earl Watson is stalking the other players on the Jazz thing.

Favors & Kanter should be training together IMO.

Favors should push Kanter defensively and vice versa. If Kanter can manage to somehow score on Favors with regularity (I'm looking at that hook shot over Favor's monster reach) - then it's pretty safe to say that he'll be able to score against ANYONE.

Make it happen KOC.

Favors should push Kanter defensively and vice versa. If Kanter can manage to somehow score on Favors with regularity (I'm looking at that hook shot over Favor's monster reach) - then it's pretty safe to say that he'll be able to score against ANYONE.

Make it happen KOC.

this! and it would be also great to for favors against kanter's strength and good footwork...

Good to see these guys working out and having some fun together when they don't have to. I'm excited about the chemistry this team will have this season. I think that is something we were missing last season.

Good to see these guys working out and having some fun together when they don't have to. I'm excited about the chemistry this team will have this season. I think that is something we were missing last season.

Really? I thought our team had great chemistry all season long, except for Raja Bell.

Make it happen KOC.

Isn't Favors doing the Junior Jazz thing?
I also remember his being interviewed and saying he was going to take off most of August and then go back to P3 on Semptember.

Make it happen KOC.
Favors is too busy writing postcards.