What's new

Kanter Had Knee Surgery

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
mai6ja.png

If he had knee problems, that obviously explains why his defense isn't very good.

Karma's a bitch.

Unfortunately for him, "you can't fix stupid."
But maybe a visit to an oral surgeon might help. There has to be some operation to keep him from flapping his gums.

He just did this so he doesn't have to follow through on his promise to work on his defense over the summer.

He just did this so he doesn't have to follow through on his promise to work on his defense over the summer.

It seems to me that this might be the third straight year he has had a knee procedure done in the off season. His knees will be like Horneys were in no time.

Kanter was reported to have knee problems before he was drafted. He injured his knee and had a procedure last offseason. He complained about knee pain last year during the season, but it didn't really slow him down much. It probably isn't a big deal in the short term, but his long term injury concerns are a big reason I was hesitant to want the Jazz to commit big money to him. I'm worried that his knee issues will become more pronounced as he gets older.

Haha. Obviously. That is the same procedure boozer was always getting. It shall hence forth be known as the defense ruining injury

But Boozer was such a good player.

Signed

Freakazoid, B-line, fishonjazz, Cy, Naos, and other people who argue just to argue.

4-6 weeks takes you to June I guess? Not a problem if you are willing to work hard off season. We shall see. Also he will play NT I guess this time. There will be approximately 3 months before national team basketball. If I were him, I would practice some volleyball.

4-6 weeks takes you to June I guess? Not a problem if you are willing to work hard off season. We shall see. Also he will play NT I guess this time. There will be approximately 3 months before national team basketball. If I were him, I would practice some volleyball.

3 months!?! Dammit, at least there is euroleague playoffs now but I thought it was closer.

Isn't that one of those routine procedures bigs get to clean out their knees? I think Andrew Bynum used to have it too?

Nick Collison, Serge Ibaka, Joakim Noah, Russel Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Kobe Byrant, Jason Kidd, Chris Webber, Andrew Bogut, TMAC, and Kenyon Martin are some of the peeps that have gotten it I believe.

Its arthroscopic not a torn ligament. Kanter wanted to have this procedure done earlier but the Millers advised against it. His agent is kinda dumb and was selling it to other teams as Kanter will come back stronger and be a top pick and roll defender with the increased lateral quickness explosion. Teams saw it as a risk which is why the Jazz couldnt get anything for him. If Max Ergul could have shut his mush we coulda gotten a lot more back.

I wish Millers would have just let him get the surgery when he first needed it.

Its arthroscopic not a torn ligament. Kanter wanted to have this procedure done earlier but the Millers advised against it. His agent is kinda dumb and was selling it to other teams as Kanter will come back stronger and be a top pick and roll defender with the increased lateral quickness explosion. Teams saw it as a risk which is why the Jazz couldnt get anything for him. If Max Ergul could have shut his mush we coulda gotten a lot more back.

I wish Millers would have just let him get the surgery when he first needed it.

Can you give a source about his agent selling that he will be a top pick and roll defender with increased lateral quickness explosion? Serge Ibaka was playing elite defense before he had his procedure done. I have a time time believing Kanter will go from one of the worst before surgery to "a top pick and roll defender" after surgery.