What's new

Kanter interview

Diamond77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVIZv2Ya_8k

Interesting interview in turkish...Enes giving some indications.

At the beginning he says that he had two hard surgeries in the last two seasons and he spent the whole last offseason recovering from the knee surgery. He adding that now he feels good but he has still knee pain once in a while.

Then touching the contract topic...the interviewer asks if he wants to stay with the Jazz next season...Enes replies that it is too early to say something and the Jazz gave a lot of importance to 4-5 young players in the last two seasons...he added that things are better compared to last season but at the end of the season he will look other teams too (smiling).

Then the interviewer asking what are the Jazz expectations this season...Enes replies that obviously there are not championships expectations, adding that the Jazz front office objective is to gather together 5-7 young players and then trying to play for championship after 8-10 years, following the Spurs model....then he ended this part saying the Jazz objective this season are the playoffs.

The talk diverted to coaching...he says it is totally different compared to last season...that Corbin was playing more inside and set plays while Quin wants the team running more, fastbreaks, moving the ball quickly to make tiring the opponents. Then he adds that one of the team strategies was to allow him shooting 3s to create more space inside and for spacing.

I think Kanter would like to change team...so I think the best solution for both is to trade him now.

Reactions: MVP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVIZv2Ya_8k

Interesting interview in turkish...Enes giving some indications.

At the beginning he says that he had two hard surgeries in the last two seasons and he spent the whole last offseason recovering from the knee surgery. He adding that now he feels good but he has still knee pain once in a while.

Then touching the contract topic...the interviewer asks if he wants to stay with the Jazz next season...Enes replies that it is too early to say something and the Jazz gave a lot of importance to 4-5 young players in the last two seasons...he added that things are better compared to last season but at the end of the season he will look other teams too (smiling).

Then the interviewer asking what are the Jazz expectations this season...Enes replies that obviously there are not championships expectations, adding that the Jazz front office objective is to gather together 5-7 young players and then trying to play for championship after 8-10 years, following the Spurs model....then he ended this part saying the Jazz objective this season are the playoffs.

The talk diverted to coaching...he says it is totally different compared to last season...that Corbin was playing more inside and set plays while Quin wants the team running more, fastbreaks, moving the ball quickly to make tiring the opponents. Then he adds that one of the team strategies was to allow him shooting 3s to create more space inside and for spacing.

I think Kanter would like to change team...so I think the best solution for both is to trade him now.

Truthfully and not trying to start another flame war here, but Kanter would be better off on another team. He seems like an alright dude, but a change of scenery would do him good. He is falling into the Boozer category as far as his legacy. Jazz fans are just not interested in him anymore.

Someone else mentioned that a three big rotation will always leave at least one player unhappy. Kanter probably deserves to start, but his game is ultimately not suited for what the organization is trying to do so best to mutually agree to find a team who can give us back some assets to help round us out and give Kanter a second chance.

Truthfully and not trying to start another flame war here, but Kanter would be better off on another team. He seems like an alright dude, but a change of scenery would do him good. He is falling into the Boozer category as far as his legacy. Jazz fans are just not interested in him anymore.

Someone else mentioned that a three big rotation will always leave at least one player unhappy. Kanter probably deserves to start, but his game is ultimately not suited for what the organization is trying to do so best to mutually agree to find a team who can give us back some assets to help round us out and give Kanter a second chance.
Solid post, and I think this is what most jazz fans are thinking

The player Kanter seems to want to be is the centerpiece.

The player Kanter has been over the last three years is CJ Miles.

The player the Jazz need, and can afford is a great role player.

You do the Math.

Solid post, and I think this is what most jazz fans are thinking

Solid answer to a solid post.

LOL gotta love your usual poor input but making it look like you're throwing out words of wisdom as to approve any comment. Not that I'm very elaborate in my own posts.
Just thought it was funny.

Solid answer to a solid post.

LOL gotta love your usual poor input but making it look like you're throwing out words of wisdom as to approve any comment. Not that I'm very elaborate in my own posts.
Just thought it was funny.
I know, I'm the worst

No hey I wasn't implying that. Sometimes you bring some interesting stuff to the table.
Well thanks, but I was being honest. (I usually am honest, its one of my best qualities)

Im not as witty or smart as the majority of posters on jazzfanz (there are alot of really smart people on this site), I suck at using the internet so I rarely post pictures, videos, or gifs..... I often ask questions that would be easy to answer if I just use Google (jazzfanz IS my Google tbh).

As far as quality of posters go I'm pretty near the bottom (lots of lol's for posts, which is basically my way of repping you)...... and I'm ok with that.

I'm a really fun, happy, nice person in real life though so it's all good........ and I'm about as big of a fan of the jazz as you could ever find

Well thanks, but I was being honest. (I usually am honest, its one of my best qualities)

Im not as witty or smart as the majority of posters on jazzfanz (there are alot of really smart people on this site), I suck at using the internet so I rarely post pictures, videos, or gifs..... I often ask questions that would be easy to answer if I just use Google (jazzfanz IS my Google tbh).

As far as quality of posters go I'm pretty near the bottom (lots of lol's for posts, which is basically my way of repping you)...... and I'm ok with that.

I'm a really fun, happy, nice person in real life though so it's all good........ and I'm about as big of a fan of the jazz as you could ever find

Big Turkey had a pretty good 24 hours of basketball Tues and Wed. Compare his numbers to other players in the league.

Utterly sincere and straightforward words... a few takes..

- My knee still hurts, got two big succesful operations last offseason but the same problem keeps coming back...
- Happy to be part of youth project and the Utah Jazz overall
- Respects FO much
- Big fan of Q's system, hated Corbin's half court offense.
- Checking out other teams , may sign elsewhere

I feel bad now. Hey I'll invite you to a Jazz game, it's on me.

Dennis Lindsey said at the first of the season the Jazz were trying to convince Enes that this was a good place to be, but Enes had to decide that for himself.

I feel bad now. Hey I'll invite you to a Jazz game, it's on me.
No worries bro. Don't feel bad at all. Aint no thang