What's new

Kanter interview

I like the part where he said: "Caz, son iki sezonda 4-5 genç oyunculara çok önem verdi"

Just kidding, google translate rocks.

It is too bad Kanter can barely pass the ball. The has a decent post game, can face-up and drive and make 3's. But because he cannot pass even a little most help defense cause lots of turnovers.

It is too bad Kanter can barely pass the ball. The has a decent post game, can face-up and drive and make 3's. But because he cannot pass even a little most help defense cause lots of turnovers.

I just don't understand. He had such a great mentor in Big Al.

I wonder if they even work on it in practice. He does need to learn to pass better. However, when Enes was double teamed, I noticed that other players were not showing themselves for a pass. Hard to make a pass out of the double team when everyone is standing still...

Solid answer to a solid post.

LOL gotta love your usual poor input but making it look like you're throwing out words of wisdom as to approve any comment. Not that I'm very elaborate in my own posts.
Just thought it was funny.

Not trying to suck anyone's **** here but I personally think fish is one of the top contributors on this forum and that his posts are damn near always well reasoned and insightful.

Not trying to suck anyone's **** here but I personally think fish is one of the top contributors on this forum and that his posts are damn near always well reasoned and insightful.
Whoa! You want some towel or something in there? Just kidding. Fish is the man.

I just don't understand. He had such a great mentor in Big Al.

I wonder if they even work on it in practice. He does need to learn to pass better. However, when Enes was double teamed, I noticed that other players were not showing themselves for a pass. Hard to make a pass out of the double team when everyone is standing still...

I am glad you brought this up. I think you are talking about the last game when he got the ball in the post in the 4th and turned it over and Matt Harpring bashed him for not passing, even though no one was around to receive the ball. That bugged.

What I really want to gripe about is the play in our half court offense where a big is the trailer, so he gets the ball at the top of the 3 (high qaudrant) and is wide open, but since it is early in the shot clock, having Enes shoot it would be seen as selfish, and if it is Rudy or Derrick, then it is just like a WTF? It would make sense if our gaurds or wings attempted to make themselves open like they wanted the ball, so the big could swing it easily, but what happens is just stagnancy. Our perimeter players give the big the ball out there, and then they go and hide for five seconds, then one of them realizes it is a big who has the ball (thus they shouldn't be isoing that far out), so a wing will hurry up and run by them for a hand off, using the big as a pick. Problem is, the time of getting the ball up the court, and standing around before the wings finally curl, has burned away half the clock. Players need to move without the basketball, and then maybe our less gifted passers could build confidence with passing.