What's new

Kanter is ripped

jimmy eat jazz

Any of you see this bit about Kanter? Scroll down a bit, and you'll see it: https://saltcityhoops.com/.

Holy six-pack batman, the guy is ripped.

For some reason I was thinking he was a bit rolly polly, but boy was I wrong. If I leaned that way, I'd be drooling over this guy (though I'm not a fan of his helmet hairdo).

Obviously, he's working hard at improving himself and his game. Now if only he can transform his game like he has his body.

It's OK friend, I don't see mods not liking any kind of link to the new ripped body of their favourite basketball team's sophomore bigman.

For the purpose of making this thread more useful, here's some other photos of Enes Kanter working at Hi-Fi that were not posted on other threads as far as I know:

217800_110015459148002_1324030384_n.jpg

294398_110017205814494_1020603909_n.jpg

217803_110018015814413_1250281160_n.jpg

XS, I don't even know how you can post in this thread without droolin'.

To hell if he has an ugly face, the guy has the male equivalent body of like Jessica Simpson.

After his rookie year he comes into camp in probably the best shape of any player since Malone. While Jefferson is incredibly fat and lazy, but hey Corbin likes him.

Favors mentioned that he realized he needs to be in better shape after playing with the Olympic boys, maybe he passed that on to Kanter.

The pic of Kanter winding up to hit a tire with a sledgehammer has imminent injury written all over it.
Is that a joke?

The pic of Kanter winding up to hit a tire with a sledgehammer has imminent injury written all over it.
Is that a joke?

I thought the same thing. What kind of a training is that? Or he's so strong that he halts the sledgehammer bouncing back at him instantly.

hard work is hard work. dont quote me on it but i think i remeber kanter saying he didnt like that other bigs could move him around down in the post. sounds like this is one more way he is adjusting to the nba.