What's new

Kanter postgame comments: Boos didn't meant nothing to me

couscous

He really should stop antagonizing the Jazznation ...

https://dailythunder.com/2015/03/thunder-kant-win-in-utah-as-the-jazz-close-out-94-89/

Kanter on the boos: “The boos didn’t mean nothing to me.”

Kanter of if he was egging the fans on: “Definitely. I just really don’t care if they boo me, I don’t care. Every time I touched the ball, they booed me.”

Kanter on if this was a bit more intense: “No definitely not, it was just a regular game. Because I never felt like I was a part of this thing.”

Kanter on if he wants to take anything back he said: “No, if I was to take back, I would just say it, right? That’s how I felt and I’m not taking nothing back. I still care about them, I still care about a few of my teammates.”

I wonder what went on in the locker room between him and some of the players. What was their beef? Was there ever hint of something going on? I don't remember.

I wonder what went on in the locker room between him and some of the players. What was their beef? Was there ever hint of something going on? I don't remember.

Nothing. They were all shocked when he requested a trade.

He's like someone who was in your group of friends who goes to another group and then just does nothing but badmouth you. Most of us know a bitch like that, and Kanter is the poster boy for it.

My favorite part of the article: "•The Thunder are just 1-7 on the road since Feb. 26. " THAT is what Enes Kanter brings you. To win on the road you need defense. Seriously, even with KD the Thunder are quite possibly the most overrated team in the history of basketball. Kanter isn't going to put them over the top, but I sure hope they pay him like he will. . .

My favorite part of the article: "•The Thunder are just 1-7 on the road since Feb. 26. " THAT is what Enes Kanter brings you. To win on the road you need defense. Seriously, even with KD the Thunder are quite possibly the most overrated team in the history of basketball. Kanter isn't going to put them over the top, but I sure hope they pay him like he will. . .

Umm no. You just have to play like you do at home.

We have probably all had jobs we didn't like or companies where we felt we weren't a good fit or didn't feel part of the team. I can't fault a guy for feeling like he didn't fit well with the organization, if that is how he felt.

We have probably all had jobs we didn't like or companies where we felt we weren't a good fit or didn't feel part of the team. I can't fault a guy for feeling like he didn't fit well with the organization, if that is how he felt.

Dont use common sense. To this bunch.

These are the facts

1. Jazz management can do no wrong.

2. Don't complain about players. Except for Kanter, Burke, and former coach Corbin.

3. Gordon Hayward can never have a bad game. He is the great white hope they dream to be.

4. If you cant agree with anothers arguement they must be an internet troll. Baiting you into there snare of unJazz like attitude.

These are the facts

2. Don't complain about players. Except for Kanter, Burke, and former coach Corbin.

3. Gordon Hayward can never have a bad game. He is the great white hope they dream to be.

4. If you cant agree with anothers arguement they must be an internet troll. Baiting you into there snare of unJazz like attitude.

Or you're just wrong and everyone is making fun of you, but your ego is too large to admit you're wrong.

These are the facts

"facts"

These are the facts

So if you believe any of these 4 statements you never read this board.