What's new

Kanter postgame comments: Boos didn't meant nothing to me

Dont use common sense. To this bunch.

These are the facts

1. Jazz management can do no wrong.

2. Don't complain about players. Except for Kanter, Burke, and former coach Corbin.

3. Gordon Hayward can never have a bad game. He is the great white hope they dream to be.

4. If you cant agree with anothers arguement they must be an internet troll. Baiting you into there snare of unJazz like attitude.

Here's some common sense. Usually, when an employee complains about every other person in an organization, it's a pretty good indicator that employee has a bad attitude. There are probably exceptions, but I've never encountered one. Enes threw EVERYBODY under the bus .. teammates, media, fans, the front office, two different coaching staffs. Everything but the mountains. Sure sounds like a locker room cancer to me.

He could have been a cancer. So what. They talk about Gordon being a baby his contract year. He got paid and now he is a company man. That is why in the end more mud is now on the front office for reacting back just as childish.

We have probably all had jobs we didn't like or companies where we felt we weren't a good fit or didn't feel part of the team. I can't fault a guy for feeling like he didn't fit well with the organization, if that is how he felt.

If the company spent several million training you for your position, gave you plenty of opportunities until you were beat out by someone better, then when things didn't work out went out of their way to put you in a good position at a loss to them, yes, complaining publicly about said company and throwing everyone associated with that company under the bus would still make you a dick.

If the company spent several million training you for your position, gave you plenty of opportunities until you were beat out by someone better, then when things didn't work out went out of their way to put you in a good position at a loss to them, yes, complaining publicly about said company and throwing everyone associated with that company under the bus would still make you a dick.

Sure why not if you feel you are better