What's new

Kanter said what?!?!?!

I wonder what he meant by he didn't bring it every night. Does he mean what he said, or is this a language barrier comment? If he meant what he said, that is reallly ****ing dumb of him!

He still had support here, but comments like this make it very hard to like him

I was one that did and no longer will.

Comes off as extremely ungrateful and entitled. Kanter in year 1 you were clearly a back up to Al and Sap. Jerk.

I was one that did and no longer will.

Comes off as extremely ungrateful and entitled. Kanter in year 1 you were clearly a back up to Al and Sap. Jerk.

I was too obviously, but damn... Guess I should have sold my Enes jersey while I had the chance.

Im in belief of what Cakar said,Jazz messed up bringing in Booker ....he is a good hustle player ,but Jazz need stars .....basically how its played out ,you traded an older less than average player for a young stud emerging into a 20/10 player .
Their was 32 minutes a night for Favors,Kanter ,Gobert.They looked like the best young 3some in BB, NOW Adams,Obaka,Kanter look like the best young 3some ...and in the same division...SMH

Im in belief of what Cakar said,Jazz messed up bringing in Booker ....he is a good hustle player ,but Jazz need stars .....basically how its played out ,you traded an older less than average player for a young stud emerging into a 20/10 player .
Their was 32 minutes a night for Favors,Kanter ,Gobert.They looked like the best young 3some in BB, NOW Adams,Obaka,Kanter look like the best young 3some ...and in the same division...SMH

I said this as well. But after what he said, **** him. Just **** him.

Kanter can be enemy #1.....but if it translates into OKC winning and Kanter being big in it ,it will be BS ......but the whatifs are gone now

Kanter's a jackass but you know what? If he was really that miserable in Utah then awful job by The Jazz FO for waiting until the trade deadline of his contract year to jettison this jerk out of town.

He is so damn stupid for saying this before visiting the Wasatch Front, knowing damn well he's prone to getting his shot blocked.

Dave Chapelle should come out of retirement for this block party.

**** him. We have the best [unintelligible] in the league!

Well, if someone comes out and says this kind of stuff, you really have to question how he was managed. It was unprofessional of Kanter but this is how he feels.

If only 1 of 40 players feels this way about Utah, then I'm not worried about Utah.

Gonna be awesome when Ibaka and Durant come back, & he loses starters minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I hope Gobert packs him all night long.

I'm not going to a house party tonight JUST so I can watch this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"And I didn't bring it every night."

Hmmm.

My dad once told me, wise man that he is, that you get out of everything in your life exactly what you put into it. He told me that as long as I know I did my best, then whatever the outcome is was something to be proud of, and what it was supposed to be. I remember telling him once I started my professional career about a job I was not enjoying. The first thing he said was "when you stop working hard, everything suddenly seems harder than it really is". It is a personal thing I guess.

And Kanter ain't got it. Good riddance.