What's new

Kanter stood up Toronto, Milwaukee, and Utah for Interviews

Guys there's still a lot of time before the draft. A lot of things can happen....this is pretty disappointing, but who knows, there could be more to the story that we haven't heard. We don't know all the details, so while it is fun to speculate, we don't know everything. A lot is going to happen to the next several weeks.

I was really starting to like Kanter. If it is true he refused to interview with the jazz in the hopes of somehow sliding to Washington, I will be very disappointed. Not with the fact he wont be a Jazzman, but because I was starting to like a player that is so stupid he thinks he can pick and choose which team he plays for. Does Kanter really believe 3 teams will pass on him simply because he would prefer to play in Washington. I'm sure Toronto, who is desperate for a big man, will just give Kanter to Washington. yea right. Good grief.

if someone says something, all start to only see the negative.

people said kanter is a stiff. then he turned out to be very agile and impressed scouts with his athleticizm. he even was the fastet in the sprint.
people said kanter is a liability on the defensive end. than they said he has a great iq, solid positioning and his overall defense will be ok, even if he might not become a great defender.
people said kanter may be 2-3 years older. but he was born in switzerlad, one of the richest and safest countries in the world without corruption. it's a hundred percent sure that he is 18.
people said kanter's meassurements will be bad. he is 6-10 without shoes and barely over 6-11 with shoes. people said his body is wide, not refined. he turned to have a 5.9 percent body fat.
people said kanter didn't want to interview with the jazz. have people thought about that kanter might not want to play for team with a loaded frontcourt? maybe he want's playing time after he had to sit the whole year. he also worked out for koc and for sure had his interview with him. maybe the jazz didn't want it either, because they know everything they have to?

guys, just think positive and don't get an oppinion within seconds. just wait and look what the truth is. speculations are not realities!

Guys there's still a lot of time before the draft. A lot of things can happen....this is pretty disappointing, but who knows, there could be more to the story that we haven't heard. We don't know all the details, so while it is fun to speculate, we don't know everything. A lot is going to happen to the next several weeks.

this.

Now hearing Jazz will spend all day with Enes Kanter on June 2nd in Chicago. Will see him workout + interview. He's not dodging Jazz.

Per Chad Ford.

Let's find more stuff to blow out of proportion.

THEN SHOW UP TO THE ****ING INTERVIEW AND SAY THAT.

Kanter is showing how much John Calipari is in him. And that's ****ing terrible. Dude's a snake, and I see snake in most of the stars that come out of one of his programs.

read what RCdazy says. guys, people should always wait and see what the truth is behind before having an opinion.

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Now hearing Jazz will spend all day with Enes Kanter on June 2nd in Chicago. Will see him workout + interview. He's not dodging Jazz

if someone says something, all start to only see the negative.

people said kanter is a stiff. then he turned out to be very agile and impressed scouts with his athleticizm. he even was the fastet in the sprint.
people said kanter is a liability on the defensive end. than they said he has a great iq, solid positioning and his overall defense will be ok, even if he might not become a great defender.
people said kanter may be 2-3 years older. but he was born in switzerlad, one of the richest and safest countries in the world without corruption. it's a hundred percent sure that he is 18.
people said kanter's meassurements will be bad. he is 6-10 without shoes and barely over 6-11 with shoes. people said his body is wide, not refined. he turned to have a 5.9 percent body fat.
people said kanter didn't want to interview with the jazz. have people thought about that kanter might not want to play for team with a loaded frontcourt? maybe he want's playing time after he had to sit the whole year. he also worked out for koc and for sure had his interview with him. maybe the jazz didn't want it either, because they know everything they have to?

guys, just think positive and don't get an oppinion within seconds. just wait and look what the truth is. speculations are not realities!

i agree 100% from the basketball standpoint, but im not sure about speculation. It can be right or wrong but still there is a turkish saying, "the smoke doesnt rise where there is no fire"
He shouldnt give opportunity to people for making speculation

read what RCdazy says. guys, people should always wait and see what the truth is behind before having an opinion.

thanks god i found another Kanter supporter. i thought i was the only one.
but he is right here, Calipari is sneaky. I m pretty sure he is the reason to twist kanters mind to come UK knowing he would possibly not play. Calipari is not a very good coach but he could be a very good marketing manager

you know, i'm studying law, here in switzerland. it's simply impossible to fake the birth date because it's not a poor or corrupt country here. it's a small, safe country, even if i'm not swiss. his age is true, it's a hundred percent sure. so the turkish saying might also show that some people might be jealous or do not have the knowledge and that's why they don't say the truth.

You're lucky you can hide behind a language barrier, otherwise, people might think you were a ****ing moron.

Dude....we already do think he's a ****ing moron.

He almost makes me not want to draft Kanter because then he's guaranteed to stick around. He's literally driving me insane.

You're lucky you can hide behind a language barrier, otherwise, people might think you were a ****ing moron.

strange, that people use moron as a insult while there are many morons in utah as much as i know. is the origin not in utah? so is this not disrespectful? i'm from europe and it might be an other language barrier for me, i'm sorry. but does fat have even other meanings? most likely the guy who posted this was talking in an ironic way, i don't know. i don't get it.

Dude....we already do think he's a ****ing moron.

He almost makes me not want to draft Kanter because then he's guaranteed to stick around. He's literally driving me insane.

so, if so, just ignore me. i don't have anything against you or an other person. just chill...

what are you guys profession? how old are you, in which regions do you live. it might be the wrong thread, but it's interesting to know something about the people here posting.

what are you guys profession? how old are you, in which regions do you live. it might be the wrong thread, but it's interesting to know something about the people here posting.

I'm a 20 year old atheist college student who enjoys playing basketball, riding my bike, and playing guitar. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and drinking gin and grapefruit juice.