What's new

Kanter Trade !!! (desired)

CAKAR

If we want to re-sign this guy we have to overpay... I do not want to overpay for another player... First Hayward, Second Burks and now Kanter ??? No, not With Cakar. We should trade hiss *** for a second-round pick, when we are close to the deadline.

I think most of us are Ok with that...

Last edited by a moderator:
If we want to re-sign this guy we have to overpay... I do not want to overpay for another player... First Hayward, Second Burks and now Kanter ??? No, not With Cakar. We should trade hiss *** for a second-round pick, when we are close to the deadline.

I think most of us are Ok with that...

I am tired of neg rep you for being stupid...so I will let this one ride. How can anyone this stupid have a higher rep than me. LOL

Gotcha covered. The trolls have a little too much reign around here anymore. Negs need to fly.
Not the enforcer we deserve, but the one we need

I am tired of neg rep you for being stupid...so I will let this one ride. How can anyone this stupid have a higher rep than me. LOL

That's ok, I got him with a neg. There are few things that make me upset enough to neg someone. Trolling like this with a misleading thread title is one of them.

Two weeks ago it has been widely discussed on Jazzfans trading away Kanter for anything we can get. what has changed after two weeks of basketball ? I can remeber many people writing about trading Kwame Kanter for a second round pick or something similar just a few weeks ago.... Now after 2 weeks of solid basketball he is the Alpha Omega again ? :) Jazzfans is as slow minded as Kanter when he tries to rotate on defense....

trading Favors would be a mistake.
Especially while they still have Gobert on his rookie contract, I think that trading any of these three would be a mistake. They're all very young and still developing, relatively inexpensive for big men and are proving that they can play together. The future for Favors, Kanter and Gobert is bright. I think that Gobert is the key to everyone's improvement. I get the impression that he won't let anybody rest on their laurels.

Two weeks ago it has been widely discussed on Jazzfans trading away Kanter for anything we can get. what has changed after two weeks of basketball ? I can remeber many people writing about trading Kwame Kanter for a second round pick or something similar just a few weeks ago.... Now after 2 weeks of solid basketball he is the Alpha Omega again ? :) Jazzfans is as slow minded as Kanter when he tries to rotate on defense....

The first week of the season I suggested trading Kanter for a solid 3 and D like Patrick Patterson - I'd still endorse that trade.

lol I would be ok trade a lot of players on this team including kanter but not for anything.

- a sure fire lotto pick
- another promising big
- solid vet stretch 4
- Karl-Anthony towns

The first week of the season I suggested trading Kanter for a solid 3 and D like Patrick Patterson - I'd still endorse that trade.

I thought you were joking about Patterson being 3 and D at first, or you meant someone else, but checked stats and he's incredible from three this year (and wasn't bad last year).

I wish Kanter had an extra year on his contract to make the decision... I hate the idea of letting him go like Al and Milsap. I guess he can always get his contract and traded later.

Kanter will be back on a 4 year contract after he tests the market. I'd be very, very surprised if he signs an offer sheet that the Jazz don't match. They're invested in him, and they aren't going to squander that investment just when it looks like he's starting to play well and contribute.

I thought you were joking about Patterson being 3 and D at first, or you meant someone else, but checked stats and he's incredible from three this year (and wasn't bad last year).

I wish Kanter had an extra year on his contract to make the decision... I hate the idea of letting him go like Al and Milsap. I guess he can always get his contract and traded later.
Yes, wouldn't it have been nice to see this starting group all of last season! Would have contributed to the overall evaluation.

Kanter will be back on a 4 year contract after he tests the market. I'd be very, very surprised if he signs an offer sheet that the Jazz don't match. They're invested in him, and they aren't going to squander that investment just when it looks like he's starting to play well and contribute.
Agree. But I also think DL should be very proactive. If he hears any news of Kanter visiting another team, he should be on the phone with the GM exploring a sign and trade. Don't want a situation where a team decides they can overpay to pry him away. In any case, his contract will leapfrog Favors' by 2 years. One of the two is probably kept going forward and the other traded, especially if the Jazz can eventually get a decent stretch-4. Once the new cap hits in 18 months, even a big contract for Enes will not seem so bad.