What's new

Kanter watch

@BobbyMarks42
If OKC matches a Kanter offer sheet we are looking at salaries close to $97m. That is a $22m tax bill. Of course that number could go down

I know those weidos like Diamond 77 come here now. Watch you will see and he say rude things about Jazz. He never like Jazz only Kanter!!!!

wow. Unbelievable stupidity by Portland. Now OKC can show that they are even more stupid by matching.

@BobbyMarks42
If OKC matches a Kanter offer sheet we are looking at salaries close to $97m. That is a $22m tax bill. Of course that number could go down

Yeah, this was mentioned on I think 1320 - and that OKC would then be eagerly looking to dump contracts - so Jazz might need roster spots to take one of their players. But the only one I'd want would be Perry Jones and he only makes 2M and they need to drop way more than that to keep Kanter.

Yeah, this was mentioned on I think 1320 - and that OKC would then be eagerly looking to dump contracts - so Jazz might need roster spots to take one of their players. But the only one I'd want would be Perry Jones and he only makes 2M and they need to drop way more than that to keep Kanter.
I would take durant or Westbrook off their hands

I would take durant or Westbrook off their hands

Ok, yes, and that is considered an unlikely pie in the sky (KD coming here as a FA) but I wonder... He doesn't seem to have a problem playing in a small market and depending on his gelling with Donovan coupled with some FO missteps I wonder if the Jazz might appeal to him enough that he'd consider it. I'd love to trade Hayward for KD sign and trade. Dude, KD would gel seamlessly with the rest of the Jazz' unselfish guys - AND he'd give us the go to scorer we desperately need. Not getting my hopes up, but I would hope our FO would see if it could happen.

Ok, yes, and that is considered an unlikely pie in the sky (KD coming here as a FA) but I wonder... He doesn't seem to have a problem playing in a small market and depending on his gelling with Donovan coupled with some FO missteps I wonder if the Jazz might appeal to him enough that he'd consider it. I'd love to trade Hayward for KD sign and trade. Dude, KD would gel seamlessly with the rest of the Jazz' unselfish guys - AND he'd give us the go to scorer we desperately need. Not getting my hopes up, but I would hope our FO would see if it could happen.
I say we just take durant in a salary dump move for okc to be able to sign kanter. We could get them to give a pick too probably

The contracts they will dump are more likely to be Novak, Waiters, D.J. etc. But they still have this strong possibility to have Durant as a necessary salary dump because even though both sides strongly refuse the rumors, things indicate that they can lose Durant at the end of this season and they are trying best to be a contender to keep him, which is why they'll probably sign Kanter for max.

baaaahahahahahah hollyyyy ****!!!!!

THANK GOD we traded him. Omg. Would they even start Enes ahead of Adams?

Kanter's goin to Portland.

I doubt that. I mean Kanter going to Portland. It would be lame for the Blazers to get yet another overwaged bigman near others -what is it now 6? 7?- And also the head guy of Thunder Sam Presti had this to say about Kanter:

giphy.gif

Ok. Seriously:

"We haven't received an offer sheet as of yet. But our intention has been to match offers on Enes and nothing has changed in this regard,"

Since Kanter got offered max contract:

"LOLOLOL kanter got max contract so glad we got rid of that loser"

If Kanter didn't get offered a max.

"LOLOLOL kanter is so bad no team would offer him the money he wants, what a loser"

Since Kanter got offered max contract:

"LOLOLOL kanter got max contract so glad we got rid of that loser"

If Kanter didn't get offered a max.

"LOLOLOL kanter is so bad no team would offer him the money he wants, what a loser"

Excactky. Either way he was no good for us. What is point here?

Its official, OKC FO are biggest idiots. With all the luck they got in the draft and then they signed Perkins, let Harden go but kept Kanter? lololol.