What's new

Kanter watch

Switched over the Toronto OKC game and Kanter is having his best game since Nike Hoops Summit so far. 6/6 with 13 points 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block 0 TO. All in 10 minutes. Shame I can't watch this whole game since I got stuff to do :(

Yeah it was easily Kanter's best game vs JV in NBA so far. It really helps when you have PG who finds you for easy buckets. Westbrook is simply unbelievable right now.

Kanter has the best Net-Rating on the OKC starting 5 since the Trade... He really helps OKC win...

Enes Kanter: 6.7 NetRtg, 111.1 OffRtg, 104.4 DefRtg,
Serge Ibaka: 6.2 NetRtg
Russel Westbrook: 3.7 NetRtg
Andre Roberson: 2.6 NetRtg
Kyle Singler: -1.9 NetRtg

The worst player seems like Kyle Singler and this guy will be replaced by Kevin Durant after a few days... OKC will be a scary team...

6 assists from Westbrook to Kanter vs. the Raptors. (Both times Enes went to the line he was fed by Westbrook as well.)
RW's feeding Kanter because he converts at a high percentage. Kanter's basically paying him back in his assists column.

funny stuff from OKC forums

Man, Kanter is lost in almost every help defense situation, and has the rim presence of a 6'4 player. Love his scoring but yeesh.

Why is Kanter so bad a defense? Why is he playing instead of McGeary or Collison? Why is Scott Brooks still coaching?

f Kanter isn't producing offensively, he's just a traffic cone on skates as far as his defense is concerned.

Now I see why Kanter was tradeable... His defense is very very bad

Kanter is from Switzerland. He is like Swiss cheese on defense, but that was a big basket!

I pray to God that Steven Adams is back Sunday. Because Kanter is straight on defense.

Man, Kanter is lost in almost every help defense situation, and has the rim presence of a 6'4 player. Love his scoring but yeesh.

Why is Kanter so bad a defense? Why is he playing instead of McGeary or Collison? Why is Scott Brooks still coaching?

f Kanter isn't producing offensively, he's just a traffic cone on skates as far as his defense is concerned.

Kanter is from Switzerland. He is like Swiss cheese on defense, but that was a big basket!

I pray to God that Steven Adams is back Sunday. Because Kanter is straight �� on defense.
Stevens played Sunday and played well,but did play behind Kanter coming back from injury. Kanter had his best game 9 for 14 shooting ,12 boards and 4 assists.He will have to continue playing well to keep his mnutes. I don't think those comments are current and if they are after last game ,those are the idiots.

I pray to God that Steven Adams is back Sunday. Because Kanter is straight �� on defense.

Dang you had to an old game were Thunder lost to find negative comments on Kanter. Usually after a loss people focus on negatives rather than positives. For example after the loss to Celtic or Lakers you can easily find quotes on these forums of things like "Gobert needs to improve offensively" or "Gobert is a liability on offense." If you look at comments after last nights win to Toronto you will find quotes like "Kanter had a great game. Really solid pick up and I'm glad Westbrook has someone down low he can actually dish to. I love MVPerkins, but having a center with hands is nice." or "Ibaka and Kanter were fantastic."

I pray to God that Steven Adams is back Sunday. Because Kanter is straight on defense.
I am pretty sure half of those posts made by Cy and Co

Check out the starters' +/- against LA Clippers tonight. Then look at what Adams and Collison did while they were in the game.

Can the OKC offense outscore opponents? Because they sure as heck can't stop quality teams. Kanter is at 18/4 right now, so he probably finishes with 20+ and around 7 boards. Big Al/Boozer stats!

Check out the starters' +/- against LA Clippers tonight. Then look at what Adams and Collison did while they were in the game.

Can the OKC offense outscore opponents? Because they sure as heck can't stop quality teams. Kanter is at 18/4 right now, so he probably finishes with 20+ and around 7 boards. Big Al/Boozer stats!

More empty stats from Kanter... exactly what he did here at Utah.

Presti hasn't impressed me for a while now, not since they drafted Westbrook.

Kanter had a medicore game today. Wasn't great but wasn't in any way bad either. When kanter had a bad stretch I looked at the thunder forums and only Kanter posts I saw were "Steven Adams and Kanter duo looks fantastic" or "I am glad to finally have a center that can shoot free throws." Some members on these forums here are just dying to post on a game were the OKC thunder lose and blame it on Enes no matter what.

More empty stats from Kanter... exactly what he did here at Utah.

Presti hasn't impressed me for a while now, not since they drafted Westbrook.

So if Kanter posts good stats when Thunder loses they are empty stats. When Kanter has bad stats when Thunder loses he is a scrub. When Kanter has good stats when Thunder wins it is because Westbrook is so good. When Kanter posts bad stats when Thunder wins he is a scrub. No matter what Kanter sucks.

Drafting Harden didn't impress you?

So if Kanter posts good stats when Thunder loses they are empty stats. When Kanter has bad stats when Thunder loses he is a scrub. When Kanter has good stats when Thunder wins it is because Westbrook is so good. When Kanter posts bad stats when Thunder wins he is a scrub. No matter what Kanter sucks.

This is the hate that drove KANTER out of town..

It's more like Kanter sucks and isn't much of an asset when they are playing teams with good offenses that space the floor and make him defend in space. He tends to be exposed defensively in those situations. So far the Clippers and Suns did that to them. Kanter is a great addition to their team for the regular season, but it will be very difficult to hide him defensively against teams like Portland, Houston, LAC, GSW, Phoenix, San Antonio, Memphis, etc. That's always been the case for Kanter and will likely continue to be so. That's what everyone has been preaching for the last umpteen years. But go ahead and keep disagreeing with the obvious until you are blue in the face.