What's new

Kanter Will be Traded

Do you think Kanter will be traded before his rookie Contract is up?

• Yes

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

Batman

Trade seems imminent. Truth be told, Enes Kanter does not fit the makeup of this team. We have seen that our offensive lineups are terrible with he and Derrick on the floor, and much better when we have a stretch four. Then, if you factor in contracts, we wont be able to pay all these guys so we will have to trade one eventually. The FO will recognize that a trade will need to be made. Don't pretend to know when it will happen. Either before the trade deadline, on draft night... next year? Anyway, The turk was great while we had him and I still think he'll be good, but he don't fit. A stretch four like Ryan Anderson or even Marvin Williams will suit the team better because it will open up driving lanes for Trey and he'll be able to drive and kick with more options at his disposal.

#LoveyouKanterbutGoodbyetbpfh

So what stretch 4's are available in the upcoming FA?

(I prefer to think that way than the trade route. /lazy)

Trade seems imminent. Truth be told, Enes Kanter does not fit the makeup of this team. We have seen that our offensive lineups are terrible with he and Derrick on the floor, and much better when we have a stretch four. Then, if you factor in contracts, we wont be able to pay all these guys so we will have to trade one eventually. The FO will recognize that a trade will need to be made. Don't pretend to know when it will happen. Either before the trade deadline, on draft night... next year? Anyway, The turk was great while we had him and I still think he'll be good, but he don't fit. A stretch four like Ryan Anderson or even Marvin Williams will suit the team better because it will open up driving lanes for Trey and he'll be able to drive and kick with more options at his disposal.

#LoveyouKanterbutGoodbyetbpfh

Ironic that in your sig, kanter looks to be the best player on the whole team........ and he never even got to spend much time in the lineup with burke yet either

He seems like the odd man out atm but I think that could change. Not sure what's up, maybe personal stuff, maybe locker room stuff, maybe physical or mental stuff, but something is up. We aren't seeing the real Kanter right now.

Ironic that in your sig, kanter looks to be the best player on the whole team........ and he never even got to spend much time in the lineup with burke yet either

Yeah... Think he might be a year away from those stats and he's got to improve his defensive rebounding to be at around 10 boards a game.

I still have total faith in Kanter being a star for THE JAZZ.

Coming off a very bad shoulder injury and not really being in great shape, in a new role with increased minutes, learning to play with the new system/teammates, dealing with corbin rotations.......... and he still is putting up the best numbers on the team.

Imagine a healthy, in-shape, comfortable Kanter with a better coach and big minutes with real point guard (burke).

Give underKanter some time before you give up on him. The kid can shoot just like a stretch four. I believe it's the defensive end that's keeping him from starting over Marvin not the fact that we need a stretch four.

Hmm before he hurt his shoulder didn't he have a 23 point 22 rebound game last year. Perhaps he's still not 100%

Under/over on when the max-Kanter / trade-Favors-for-picks thread surfaces?

This upsets me as well. Theey shouldn't write him off until they see what he can do in all situations. Give him his time w/ Burke and w/o Favors. If that doesn't work, let him loose onthe perimiter and see if he canreally stretch it (even if the first scenario was fruitful, they need to try out his range in like a 5 game srtetch, otherwise you have no idea what you might be trading).

Sitting himdoesthem no good. If they are keeping him, they need to develop him, as well as build his confidence and define a clear role for him on the team. If they are trading him, they need to build his stock back up.

So what stretch 4's are available in the upcoming FA?

(I prefer to think that way than the trade route. /lazy)

Order from ridirkulous to unrealistic:
Dirk
Bosh(ETO)
Pau
Randolph(PO - He's got a good midrange game)
Bargnani(ETO)
Rashard Lewis
Channing Frye(PO)
Al Harrington
Josh McRoberts(PO)
Charlie Villanueva
Matt Bonner
Antawn Jamison

Not looking sexy right? Maybe Josh McRoberts would be worth a look.

In 2015 there is a bigger pool(no specific order)
Teletovic (RFA)
Carlos Boozer
Anthony Randolph
Marcus + Markieff Morris(RFA)
Kevin Love(PO) <- Oh boy that would be a steal!
Paul Millsap
LaMarcus Aldridge

This upsets me as well. Theey shouldn't write him off until they see what he can do in all situations. Give him his time w/ Burke and w/o Favors. If that doesn't work, let him loose onthe perimiter and see if he canreally stretch it (even if the first scenario was fruitful, they need to try out his range in like a 5 game srtetch, otherwise you have no idea what you might be trading).

Sitting himdoesthem no good. If they are keeping him, they need to develop him, as well as build his confidence and define a clear role for him on the team. If they are trading him, they need to build his stock back up.

These.
At least maybe marvin is hurt so corbin may be forced to play kanter more

Corbin looks as if he's turned a corner and may be our COTF. If anything is clear this season is that Kanter, despite us saying he was te best shooter on the team a few weeks ago, clearly is not what we need and cannot coexist with Favors. We're on a good winning streak and now is the time to act to get someone who complements Favors better. We may be able to use Kanter and the Warriors pick as leverage with Biedrins as filler to get Big Al or Millsap and make a playoff push.

Corbin looks as if he's turned a corner and may be our COTF. If anything is clear this season is that Kanter, despite us saying he was te best shooter on the team a few weeks ago, clearly is not what we need and cannot coexist with Favors. We're on a good winning streak and now is the time to act to get someone who complements Favors better. We may be able to use Kanter and the Warriors pick as leverage with Biedrins as filler to get Big Al or Millsap and make a playoff push.

You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking.

Why trade him when he still has nearly two years to go on his rookie contract?

Because we've seen enough to demonstrate he doesn't play well with Favors. Plus, this is the pristine time to parlay him into a quality player that will push us into the playoffs. The 4-5 playoff games will really help our team grow over the long-haul.

Because we've seen enough to demonstrate he doesn't play well with Favors. Plus, this is the pristine time to parlay him into a quality player that will push us into the playoffs. The 4-5 playoff games will really help our team grow over the long-haul.

You be trolling, tbqpfth