What's new

Kanter's all points against Blazers

Kanter's game is really developing. The last two years most his points came by up and under post moves. Effective, but highly turnover prone. In the preseason he has been scoring on jump shots, hook shots, and even taking his man off the dribble.

Kanter's game is really developing. The last two years most his points came by up and under post moves. Effective, but highly turnover prone. In the preseason he has been scoring on jump shots, hook shots, and even taking his man off the dribble.

Hmmmmmmmmm....................sounds like a power forward. Just saying.......................

Glad to see Kentucky fans putting vids together still.

Free Enes!

Seeing it from both sides, who's been a more significant impediment to Kanter's court time: the NCAA or TyCrobes?

The play at 0:45 was fantastic. Hayward keeping total control and making a very broken play and a bad move by Kanter (who missed the roll originally on that play) into an awesome play. Loved it.

Damn

Didn't know Kanter could put the ball on the floor like that. He really is going to become one of the best bigs--PF or C--in the league.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Jazz should thank the NCAA for giving Enes a hard time. If he had played there is no way he would have been there at 3.
I think Enes can be a star in this league. Once he gets some experience and really learns the game, I believe he will be a multiple All-star.

Depending on the names of the basketball positions (like PF or C ) is too conventional!
Let's play'em both (Favors and Kanter i.e.) as PFs with no C's!
Secret of success is no secret actually; get that rebound, defend well, make your shots and safe sex!
That's all!

Depending on the names of the basketball positions (like PF or C ) is too conventional!
Secret of success is no secret actually; get that rebound, defend well, make your shots and safe sex!
That's all!

They are just bigs with different roles to play. Why does it matter if you call one a C or a PF?

That's all!

It's matter physical condition wise, talent and tactic wise too. If it all goes same for both Kanter and Favors, Kanter's gotta protect his physical situation. Favors can gain some muscles too to become even more dominant against other C's. It seems Kanter is not the same guy on defensive side especially boxin out side. He's pushed easily out of the paint area by 7 footers. Also, he's gotta sharpening his shooting ability to open some spacing for Favors and guards. So we will be seeing Kanter on the perimeter more than previous years. If he can improve his lateral quickness, he'll try to make slowier of Zach, Aldridge,Griffin instead of Marc, Howard, Asik etc.

The play at 0:45 was fantastic. Hayward keeping total control and making a very broken play and a bad move by Kanter (who missed the roll originally on that play) into an awesome play. Loved it.

The screen was stupid but if he rolled deep he would have drowned in defense instead of the open lane for the dunk.